Skip to main content

We need to take advantage of having a massive RT for now not running it to his side more.  He’s no slouch.  He was the Titan’s RT who helped pave the way for a pretty good run game last year.

It looks like the game will come down to which team can make some big plays.
As always, any TOs would be huge. I think Douglas or Stokes can get a pick vs Huntley.

RTFB. Then run it some more. Let Dillon bring some thunder, then Jones can give 'em the lightning.
If the OL will hang tough, our WRs will make some toast. Interesting that Adams hasn't been targeted as much as in recent weeks thus far.

Early on, our pass rush did not contain the edge. This allowed Huntley to escape and have time to throw. I think that Clark’s play in the middle was missed. Yet toward the end of the second quarter I saw the pass rush improve. I am kind of surprised that they did not try and run the ball on us. Maybe that’s what Barry was expecting and it caught us off guard when they went to the TE instead. Savage has lots of speed but he looked a tad flatfooted. I guess he did not expect that TE to be that good. My hope is that we can cover Andrews better without giving up yards to other players.

@Henry posted:

This is about as close to playoff football as you can get and both teams are beat up to shit.  Ravens playing 2nd stringer QB.

They badly need to get healthy.

And it will still be in the top 3 games this extended weekend. Speaks to two organizations who know what big games are about.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.