Skip to main content

TV: Fox – Kevin Burkhardt (play-by-play), Greg Olsen (analyst) and Pam Oliver (sideline).

Radio: Packers Radio Network – Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) Larry McCarren (analyst). ESPN – Marc Kestecher (play-by-play) and Kirk Morrison (analyst). Sirius – 158 (GB), 82 (Min.) XM – 382 (GB), 227 (Min.) SXM App – 811 (GB), 820 (Min.

Inactives: TBA

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Last of the negativity I promise, but Lazard season quickly entering disappointed land. Thought this was his year to make a big breakthrough, but now he’s starting to remind me of Geranimo Allison in his decent. Still got time to turn things around though.

I expect a W today.

Interior DL will get a push so Cousins can't step into throws, allowing for 2 picks, one of the 'six' variety for Savage.

Dillon with +150 rush/receive and a TD. Long TD for MVS, and a TD for Big Dog.

31-13

Last of the negativity I promise, but Lazard season quickly entering disappointed land. Thought this was his year to make a big breakthrough, but now he’s starting to remind me of Geranimo Allison in his decent. Still got time to turn things around though.

It's almost like he was a UDFA.

Lazard has probably been struggling with injuries because of all the blocking that he has been forced to do as a defacto TE. He may be tall but he is slight in build. All that rough stuff, that the team brags about, can take it’s toll.

@H5 posted:

I expect a W today.

Interior DL will get a push so Cousins can't step into throws, allowing for 2 picks, one of the 'six' variety for Savage.

Dillon with +150 rush/receive and a TD. Long TD for MVS, and a TD for Big Dog.

31-13

Kenny needs to own whoever they have playing at guard and center today.

I expect the Vikings to disguise the rush with different fronts and keep the safety’s back. Aaron trusts Adams and Cobb but nobody else. So I can’t see the high yardage passing attack that many are predicting. Instead it’s blitz beaters, the run and maybe screen game. On defense, I think the loss of Gary will be significant. Also the DB’s will be tested as they will face a tough test. But it’s the special teams who will break our hearts.

Edit: I am going to give MYSELF a thumbs down!

Last edited by PackerPatrick

Pack is battered, really battered.

Vikes need this game like Zim's "girlfriend" needs likes.

Zero expectations on the outcome just like the KC game.

That said, it would be nice to see someone like Tylor, MVS, or anyone else emerge as a legitimate offensive threat.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.