Skip to main content

From November 26, 2022, two future Packers in this game, in WR Jayden Reed from MSU and QB Sean Clifford. Clifford moving the ball, so far...In case you're interested, this game is on the Big10 Network.

Last edited by mrtundra
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I liked what I saw from Clifford. I did not like what I saw from Reed, on STs. Reed did make some tough catches, though. Bissaccia has some work to do, if he thinks Reed can take over PR duties.

Last edited by mrtundra
@mrtundra posted:

From November 26, 2022, two future Packers in this game, in WR Jayden Reed from MSU and QB Sean Clifford. Clifford moving the ball, so far...In case you're interested, this game is on the Big10 Network.

Thank you Goldie.

@DH13 posted:

Anybody have Clifford's S2 score?  Purdy looked very limited as a prospect but he aced the S2 and did pretty well as a rookie.

If the S2 is your criteria, Gutekunst botched the pick. Bryce Young and Tanner McKee were reported to be the top scorers, with McKee still on the board.

Last edited by Herschel
@Herschel posted:

If the S2 is your criteria, Gutekunst botched the pick. Bryce Young and Tanner McKee were reported to be the top scorers, with McKee still on the board.

Do we yet know what Clifford's S2 score was?

I'd prefer that any information come from a source other than Bob McGinn. McGinn has had an axe to grind with all things Green Bay since he was barred from the media auditorium at 1265 Lombardi.

@Herschel posted:

Not my criteria but others seem to be putting a lot of weight behind it.

McGinn lost his credentials when he left MJ/S and started his own website. The Packers decided his new site wasn't a significant enough news outlet. They didn't credential anyone from BobMcGinnFootball.com.

@H5 posted:

McGinn lost his credentials when he left MJ/S and started his own website. The Packers decided his new site wasn't a significant enough news outlet. They didn't credential anyone from BobMcGinnFootball.com.

There is a little more to the story on why Bob is no longer allowed in the media auditorium or in the press box. Yes, the Packers refused to credential him. I won't get into all the reasons. You can go with your thinking that his outlet isn't significant enough. Fair enough.

I can tell you that when Aaron Nagler got credentialed, CheeseheadTV wasn't shit. There is some bad blood between the Packers and Bob McGinn. I won't go further.

I personally view Bob McGinn as 100% not credible. I feel he is hack and I pay zero attention to anything he writes or says at this point.

The end.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.