Skip to main content

@NumberThree posted:

Paul Allen and Co. are in full voice this morning on KFAN complaining about being underdogs, and spending most of their time making fun of names on the defense they can't pronounce, players they've never heard of, all the "good" teams we beat in this streak, Jaire Alexander, and how they get to start our season with despair and end it with a dagger.

If nothing else, I want to absolutely crush them this weekend just because of him.

I'd bet anything PA will conveniently not be on the mic tomorrow morning for 9-noon.

The fact that Joe Barry was playing Jaire Alexander in soft zone coverage for large portions of the year is beyond mytisfying. It's like buying a Ferrari and only driving it around town at 25 miles per hour. It still looks good, but you don't even deserve to buy it if only use it for that.

I think the Packers will play well on offense, but unfortunately, the Vikings offense is really good and I don't have confidence in Joe Barry's defense to stop them today. I'll say a 31-27 Vikings win and hope Blair Kiel can make fun of me afterwards.

Cracks knuckles at keyboard.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.