Skip to main content

BK could be a Facebook guy, but it would just be a matter of time before the FB police would throttle him.

Actually, I see Blair as a podcast guy. Tell me anyone that has better hair for the job. Go ahead, I'll wait...

And everything could fall into place relatively easy; a studio in the retirement mansion, an instant audience of old guys discussing soccer exploits, sports card collectors, and, of course, Packers fans.
But probably not teachers in California.

Uses way too much of an angle on his foot to kick the ball...hitting it with too much of the side of his foot...that's why I am guessing his leg fatigued and he fell off the back half of the season. But it's like "correcting" a QB's throwing motion once he gets to the NFL...usually ends up with unintended consequences.

His foot rotation should have been fixed years ago...he's gotten by on his leg strength (just like some QB in college get by because of arm strength).

@Chongo posted:

Uses way too much of an angle on his foot to kick the ball...hitting it with too much of the side of his foot...that's why I am guessing his leg fatigued and he fell off the back half of the season. But it's like "correcting" a QB's throwing motion once he gets to the NFL...usually ends up with unintended consequences.

His foot rotation should have been fixed years ago...he's gotten by on his leg strength (just like some QB in college get by because of arm strength).

I don’t know. He was cut by the same team that cut Gilbert Brown. I think we just picked up a hall of fame kicker.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.