Skip to main content

Division discussion.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@WolfPack posted:

rumors on ESPN now has Vikings trading their 11th pick for Kyler Murray.

That would make the queens a legitimate concern with Murray/Jones and Jefferson on offense

I believe you're referring to the article by former GM Mike Tannebaum that was  LINKED in a post by Boris in the "NFL Draft" thread. In that article, Tannenbaum states the following:

"What follows isn't a traditional mock draft. While draft analysts aim to project what they believe will happen based on what they're hearing, I'm instead putting myself into the general manager chair for each team with a first-rounder and making my own picks. So it's not necessarily what I'm expecting to happen but rather how I'd personally approach each Day 1 selection. This is all based off my own evaluations, preferences, philosophies and rationale."

So it's really just an article on what Tannebaum would do as the GM at each pick time, not what is being rumored.

Last edited by PackLandVA
@PackLandVA posted:

I believe you're referring to the article by former GM Mike Tannebaum that was  LINKED in a post by Boris in the "NFL Draft" thread. In that article, Tannenbaum states the following:

"What follows isn't a traditional mock draft. While draft analysts aim to project what they believe will happen based on what they're hearing, I'm instead putting myself into the general manager chair for each team with a first-rounder and making my own picks. So it's not necessarily what I'm expecting to happen but rather how I'd personally approach each Day 1 selection. This is all based off my own evaluations, preferences, philosophies and rationale."

So it's really just an article on what Tannebaum would do as the GM at each pick time, not what is being rumored.

Ok I just flipped on espn and they were talking about the possibility. Maybe the queens do pull the trigger on a trade for a veteran or move up for one one of the top rookies. They can't compete with what they have now

@Boris posted:

Vikings will definitely trade up to grab one of the. Top 4-5 QB's

I wouldn't be sad to see them with Maye. Another in the mold of Trubisky and Howell from unc. The Graham Harrell effect - loads up on numbers in a spread offense. Watch his last college game 🤣. Payton Wilson is his daddy

@Benzene posted:

What I find funny is that the Lions finally had a breakout year.  However, everyone seems to be talking about the bright future of this Packers team instead.

Lions completely choked their shot away.

Kick the fucking FG and you most likely win.

Lions win on Thanksgiving & Chiefs win best regular season wins last year.

@Fandame posted:

Williams will be good, no doubt. But let's see him do it when he doesn't have that USC line in front of him. They gave him all day and more to throw or pick a running spot.

Gary will hunt him into extinction.

Last edited by Goalline
@Fandame posted:

Williams will be good, no doubt. But let's see him do it when he doesn't have that USC line in front of him. They gave him all day and more to throw or pick a running spot.

Or when he's not facing Utah's defense.

I’ve been on this board off/on for years and I’ve believed in far too many QBs. Fields was the latest. Williams…this one feels different.

We’ll see y’all in September.

He clearly looks like he has the tools. I'd be worried about the Jeff George vibes he's giving off in terms of attitude.

He reminds me a bit of Russell Wilson, which is fine if you get pre-diva Russell Wilson. It's not so good when you get the diva version, and Williams is clearly trending in that direction.

I’ve been on this board off/on for years and I’ve believed in far too many QBs. Fields was the latest. Williams…this one feels different.

We’ll see y’all in September.

They all feel different to your bunch. If you want it to be different this time wait until he has completed his first season to begin trash talk about having a superior QB.

Try to remember that at one time Bears fans thought Trubisky was superior to Rodgers. It will help.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.