Skip to main content

So, I checked again today to see if those asshats at Vivendi and NFL Films ever got around to releasing a Blu Ray version of the "Road to Super Bowl XLV" post season edition.

Nope.

Saints fans, who played in the Super Bowl before us, get a nice 2 disc Blu Ray set complete with all four postseason games in high def. And hey, look at that, Giants fans, who played the Super Bowl after us, get a nice 2 disc Blu Ray set with all the post season games, too. But apparently these morons think people in Wisconsin are too poor to afford a God damned Blu Ray player and High Def TV, or we're too stupid/blind to know the difference. 

It's 2014, for Christ's sake. And we get this?

In the immortal words of Nicky Santoro, "take this one, and stick it up your sister's ass."

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I just did a little research, it appear both Obama and Scott Walker are doing nothing about this.  It sounds like the Badger women's hockey team wore armbands for one game, but that didn't generate the buzz they hoped.  I put a call in to Michael Moore, if anyone can get something to happen, it is him.  Only potential problem is he likes sports where you mostly stand in place, like darts. 

I bet, it we pinned a link to the top of the page, where all the Packer fans of X4 expressed their own personal outrage, we could get this story national and the bigwigs couldn't ignore it anymore.

I'll start a blog people can express themselves.  No profanity please, show them how classy we are. 

I put a call in to Michael Moore, if anyone can get something to happen, it is him.  Only potential problem is he likes sports where you mostly stand in place, like darts. 

There's only one way to get a message to Mikey. 

Well, thanks for letting me vent a little guys. I know it's silly, but it's annoying that we're being singled out. If I felt that contacting the company responsible for the disc would do any good, I'd happily do so. I read on Amazon that other people have tried, and got nowhere. So, I'm doing all I can do, commiserating with my fellow Packer fans.

In the grand scheme of things, this isn't important at all. It would be nice to know, however, if my DVR were to crap out, I could get the game in high def again. I've read that for some reason, the broadcast was flagged by the NFL as "copy once", meaning I couldn't copy it via fire wire to my computer to burn to a disc. I don't know if this is factual, but when I build a new computer, I'd like to be able to burn directly to Blu Ray.  

Oh, my God, I am so starving. I swear, if I don't get something to eat in like two minutes, I am going to die. I cannot believe how completely famished I am. Why do we have to wait for Tyler to get home from soccer practice? I want to eat now. It's almost 6:15.

My God, I am starving. If I do not find something to eat soon, I will surely die.

Hunger consumes my life. My young body is hunched and weak, as if I were an old man. Some days, I pass the time by counting my bones.

http://www.theonion.com/articl...m-so-starving,11541/

Last edited by BrainDed

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.