Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

This reminds of a horrible segment that was on the NFL Network season preview last night.  Some broad attempted to explain advanced metrics by comparing it to sweater shopping complete with graphics and Mooch wearing an ugly sweater.

At no point did tthe analogy make any sense.  It might have been the worst 5 minutes in TV history. 

Last edited by BrainDed
BrainDed posted:

This reminds of a horrible segment that was on the NFL Network season preview last night.  Some broad attempted to explain advanced metrics by comparing it to sweater shopping complete with graphics and Mooch wearing an ugly sweater.

At no point did tthe analogy make any sense.  It might have been the worst 5 minutes in TV history. 

Some broad what?

Hungry5 posted:
BrainDed posted:

Some broad what?

Phyllis Schlaffy.

WolfPack posted:

Pats at 8% to win the super bowl?  eight?

Id take them 50/50 vs the field

I don't know about vs. the field, but if I was in the habit of betting (which I'm not) I think I'd put a lot of money on them at essentially 12/1. Their division is terrible - and Buffalo is at 3-2 and only beat them because they got to play Brissett. If they can keep Gronk and Brady healthy, their in great shape. Gronk and Martellus Bennett at TE are going to be really difficult to cover in 2 TE sets.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.