Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The vikings fans mindset here is that Minnesota has no chance to beat Green Bay. It's a very deflated sports town right now and fueled by bitterness because of Green Bay's success. Which is wonderful! I would expect Ponder to get the start from what I am hearing. The viking offense cannot hang with Green Bay. Ponder does a very good Fran Tarkington impression with his mobility, but does appear to be very accurate.

Concern would be keeping Rodgers upright and not banged around by Jared Allen. There is no way MN can cover our WRs, expecially with no Winny. It may be close in the first quarter and a half, but GB should win 33-17
I would imagine for Vikings coaches and players, this game at the Metrodome vs. the Packers is their Super Bowl.

The Vikings are done for this year (and maybe in Minnesota forever), but at least a win this weekend would be a temporary respite from the misery of which is to come. The Pack will get the Vikings A game, but I suspect even the Vikings A game isn't enough to beat this loaded Packer squad.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.