What a way to go

Kindly stifle your laughter:

Indian man killed after being sucked into MRI machine

An Indian man died after being sucked into an MRI machine while visiting a relative at a hospital in Mumbai, police said Monday.
Rajesh Maru, 32, was yanked towards the machine by its magnetic force after he entered the room carrying an oxygen cylinder, the city's police said in a statement.
[...]
Police said preliminary reports suggested that the man had died from inhaling liquid oxygen that leaked from the cylinder.

Read the rest.

Original Post

Add Reply

×
×
×
×