Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by CAPackfan:
ATL DE John Abraham is inactive tonight

The Falcons (2-2) will be without center Todd McClure and defensive end John Abraham for the game against the defending Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers (4-0) at 8:20 p.m. Sunday at the Georgia Dome.

Defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux will play. Other inactives are cornerback Darrin Walls, running back Antone Smith, guard Mike Johnson, defensive tackle Carlton Powell and defensive end Cliff Matthews.Kroy Biermann will start for Abraham. Lawrence Sidbury will move up to the number spot in the defensive end rotation.
Yesterday McGinn had tweeted about the possible absence of Abraham and McClure:

quote:
@BobMcGinn: C Todd McClure, glue of ATL O-line, out. Backup Hawley bigger, not nearly as savvy. #Packers Raji, Pickett hard to move. Turner to run wide?

If DE John Abraham (hip) can't play, #Packers could threaten daily double of 50 points, 500 yards again. He truly is THE #Falcons pass rush.
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Best website in the world.

Yes, my problem is that as I sit in my living room, in my motorized recliner, typing on my laptop, watching the TV pregame in Hi-Def, with a drink of my choice, wearing my brand new CM3 jersey,having watched the Brewers win a thrilling game, waiting to watch the 4-0 Packers - but I am having trouble listening to the radio feed of my choice for a pre-game show. Oh and here comes the Packer pre-game.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.