Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by JJSD:
I'd be fine with that. I bet they'd get better than 50% even though I know the league average is about 40. That'd be the mark to cross and they'd do it.

You have a hell of a point there, actually.
quote:
Originally posted by Packdog:
quote:
Originally posted by WolfPack:
I hate Grant with a passion

he sucks

Grant fumbles for the first time in over 300 touches.

Your over reactions are becoming classic.

Some dumdum once asked that we fire the whole football operations after a loss.
quote:
Originally posted by Fedya:
Jarrett Bush with the INT. Poor Boris.

(On the bright side, at least we can bitch that Bush didn't immediately go down.)

The guy is definitely studying film. You can tell. Keep proving me wrong Jarrett
quote:
Originally posted by The GBP Rules:
so what did gb get called for? Cobb got hit and no call but gb got the penalty?

Was thinking about this one this morning and I still don't get it.
First, Triplett seems to me to be a terrible NFL referee. It isn't that his calls always go against the Packers, I just think he calls a bad game. He is inconsistent, and there is no flow to his games. I don't think Hochuli is a great ref, but what I appreciate with him is that he explains in detail why a penalty was called.

With that said, what a complete mess he made of the Cobb fair catch/sideline unsportsmanlike penalty. What the heck was that? It was obvious that Cobb was ran into after making the fair catch. And he didn't signal too late even though Collinsworth mentioned it a couple of times. He made the signal in plenty of time.

So why did the waive off the penalty? Did they determine the Falcon players were blocked into Cobb? Did they determine he made an illegal fair catch signal? Explain it! Tell us why you picked up the flag. You threw the flag, just tell us why you picked it up!

And what was the reason for the sideline unsportsmanlike penalty? Players coming onto the field?? Is that what happens every time there is a change of possession? Did you see additional players coming on? Tell us who! Garbage call.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.