Skip to main content

2012 Week 13 MIN @ GB

Weather:
Day: Morning clouds and fog...Then Decreasing clouds this afternoon. Highs 46 to 51. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph in the morning becoming light and variable.

With the Call:
Play-by-play man Joe Buck and color analyst Troy Aikman will have the call from the broadcast booth with Pam Oliver reporting from the sidelines.

Packers Pregame Radio Show (starts two hours before the game):
Listen Here

Gamecenter/Rosters:
Gamecenter
Packers Roster
Vikings Roster

Captains:

Officials:
Today’s officiating crew includes referee Ed Hochuli (85), umpire Rich Hall (49), head linesman Mark Hittner (28), line judge Adrian Hill (29), field judge Craig Wrolstad (4), side judge Keith Washington (7) and back judge Don Carey (126).

Inactives:
Green Bay Packers
21 DB Charles Woodson
34 RB Johnny White
37 CB Sam Shields
52 LB Clay Matthews
56 LB Terrell Manning
80 WR Donald Driver
98 DE C.J. Wilson

Starting lineup changes: On defense, #99 Jerel Worthy will start in place of #98 C.J. Wilson at right defensive end. #54 Dezman Moses will start in place of #52 Clay Matthews at right outside linebacker. #31 Davon House will start at right cornerback in place of #37 Sam Shields.

Minnesota Vikings
4 QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson
12 WR Percy Harvin
27 CB Brandon Burton
57 LB Audie Cole
79 G Mark Asper
83 TE Allen Reisner
91 DE D’Aundre Reed

Video:
NFL Films game preview: Packers vs. Vikings
'Playbook': Vikings vs. Packers
Final Thoughts on Packers-Vikings
The McCarren Report: O-line's struggles vs. Giants
What You Might've Missed: Early close calls
Mike McCarthy Show with Jordy Nelson

quote:
JSOnline Article on House
"Out of everybody I have ever coached, House has probably come the furthest from when I first got him to where he is now," Whitt said. "He's not a finished product by any means, but when he first got here he didn't play with the play speed or temperament that was needed.

"The guy has a lot of ability. He is playing with that speed and temperament now. "

Barclay could help fortify Packers' offensive line
Lang's arms measured at 32½, and since Oct. 7 he has been playing with a right elbow injury that is worse than anyone has let on.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Its going to be a frantic finish this year.

I would love to see a game as fun as the Badger one was last night!

Gotta love listening to Tausch and the boys pregame for a build up to the game.

Interesting take on Barclay. While Barclay may not be very good, moving Lang back to LG should help Newhouse and Saturday. And if the left side is shored up, maybe they can focus on giving help to the right side. Having 1 weak spot can be fixed; having 2 weak spots can't. Of course, this assumes that moving Lang back to LG will get that left side to play at a high level....which i'm skeptical about after Newhouse and Saturday looked so bad in New York.

But after last weeks debacle, things can hardly get any worse, so why not give it a try?
quote:
Originally posted by ShebPackFan:
Have to watch the game on the internet again. Frowner However, they have not lost when I have to watch the game on the internet. Smiler
Same here. I get the Cards and Jets. A real "barn burner"
quote:
Originally posted by ShebPackFan:
Have to watch the game on the internet again. However, they have not lost when I have to watch the game on the internet.
Same here. I get the Cards and Jets. A real "barn burner"

I got Carolina vs KC
quote:
I got Carolina vs KC

If the Pack wasn't playing at the same time, that's the game I'd probably be watching TBH. Sort of a morbid curiosity at how their players and coaches will respond to yesterday's events.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.