Skip to main content

"The reason nobody takes you seriously is because you are always complaining about the team."

Bull****. I cheer for this team as much as anyone. I just feel a fan of the team has the right to express their opinions if things aren't going right. I'm happy as hell we won, and watching the Bears lose was the perfect ending to the day. But don't tell me that all I do is post negative things, because you're full of ****. That's why I don't take YOU seriously.
quote:
Originally posted by antiworst:
"The reason nobody takes you seriously is because you are always complaining about the team."

Bull****. I cheer for this team as much as anyone. I just feel a fan of the team has the right to express their opinions if things aren't going right. I'm happy as hell we won, and watching the Bears lose was the perfect ending to the day. But don't tell me that all I do is post negative things, because you're full of ****. That's why I don't take YOU seriously.
You always whine like a bigger bitch then the person you stole your moniker from. That is irony and stupidity all wrapped up in one.

Antiworst....should be pussyworst
quote:
Originally posted by Iowacheese:
quote:
Originally posted by antiworst:

You always whine like a bigger bitch then the person you stole your moniker from. That is irony and stupidity all wrapped up in one.

Antiworst....should be pussyworst

You're from Iowa...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.