Skip to main content

Well then I guess you're an idot

The Packers had a real chance to win this game today and when you have the chance to put a team away you have to do it.   That's not disappointing it's frustrating.  Hyde makes that pick and it's likely game over.   GB punches in the TD near the end instead of a FG and it's likely game over.   They make a damn stop on 3rd and 8 instead of a Kaepernick scramble and it might be game over.

Have to give the Pack credit…really battled after that awful first quarter. To go into a game with the injuries they had and then add Shields, Neal, and Baktairi to the mix is challenging.

They needed to be near flawless and unfortunately too many opportunities to make a play just slipped by. The two 3rd down conversions by CK that last drive stand out, as do a couple of tough drops by Jones. 

Originally Posted by beef:

Originally Posted by Caveman:
FIRE CAPERS NOW!!!!!

Giving up 23 points isn't too bad with the weak dicks he has to use.  Point fingers at Clitoris Clay and our other weak dicks.

I don't buy that, 3rd and longs and long sustained drives have been killing us for 3 seasons regardless of personnel, sorry but thats on Dum
Originally Posted by slowmo:

capers isn't getting fired.

And, despite all that the 49ers only had 23 points.  It was the failure of the offense in the first half, and the failure to score on 1st and goal with 5 minutes left that cost us.

Do you really think san Fran wouldn't have scored a td on that last drive if they wanted to?

At least there wasn't the all time defensive collapse this season but it certainly wasn't anything to write home about.  

Packers were hardly flawless today, and personally, I don't want anyone to give them too much credit because then your just rationalizing their mistake or missed opportunities.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over this game but I am not going to sit here and cheer on some heroic effort either.

You play to win the game.  Make the plays today and you win the game.  It's that easy.  

Originally Posted by beef:

FIRE CAPERS NOW!!!!!

Giving up 23 points isn't too bad with the weak dicks he has to use.  Point fingers at Clitoris Clay and our other weak dicks.

I don't buy that, 3rd and longs and long sustained drives have been killing us for 3 seasons regardless of personnel, sorry but thats on Dum

Yep, some of you say the D played good, I say we could have been soo much more today with a little aggressive play calling

Great game. Great effort. The play selection on the Packers last FG I'm sure has been done to death so I won't waste space.

With some better health and more impactful inside linebackers the defense can be a lot better. That key 3rd down pass on the winning drive #59 provide the only place the ball could have been thrown and it wasn't even difficult. Hyde has to make that play. He simply has to. It was the Packers last best chance. I hate him but #7's legs beat us again.

On to the draft.

Originally Posted by Tschmack:

Well then I guess you're an idot

The Packers had a real chance to win this game today and when you have the chance to put a team away you have to do it.   That's not disappointing it's frustrating.  Hyde makes that pick and it's likely game over.   GB punches in the TD near the end instead of a FG and it's likely game over.   They make a damn stop on 3rd and 8 instead of a Kaepernick scramble and it might be game over.

Don't forget the piss poor clock management at the end of the first half that may have cost them 4 points. 

Originally Posted by The GBP Rules:

And, despite all that the 49ers only had 23 points.  It was the failure of the offense in the first half, and the failure to score on 1st and goal with 5 minutes left that cost us.

Do you really think san Fran wouldn't have scored a td on that last drive if they wanted to?

At least there wasn't the all time defensive collapse this season but it certainly wasn't anything to write home about.  

There was a play to be made on defense--by Hyde.  No excuse for his dropping his interception.  

we lost the game when we got cute and put Cobb in the backfield on 1rst in goal at the most crucial moment of the game.

All year long, we dominated between the tackles with a power run game.   All year long, Mike didn't trust it and abandoned it in the red zone.    That Zebra can't change his stripes.

When the Niners got the ball back with 5 mins, there was little doubt they would burn it all and end with a score.  We have seen that done to us several times during Capers tenure...  He sat back and rushed 4 until it was critical, then Bush let the running QB outside.

There was a play to be made on defense--by Hyde.  No excuse for his dropping his interception.  

Quit blaming Hyde, it was a great effort on a tuff play. He is the least of the D's worries

Originally Posted by tundra_power:

Quit blaming Hyde, it was a great effort on a tuff play. He is the least of the D's worries

He hasn't made a play since training camp

Link copied to your clipboard.