Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Henry:
Originally Posted by Va. Packer:

Who says MM isn't a great play-caller? Way to draw it up Mike! If it stands.

Yeah, real hardcore fan.  You just like to hear/read yourself.  Lip, pull it over your head, swallow.

Thank you Walter Matthau.

Save it Henri. I'm immune. I might just as quickly "fire" McCarthy and Capers before half-time. And only a Mod can stop me.

Originally Posted by antiworst:

And I'll wear you like a hat.  

So immune you disappeared for years.

Say whatever you want, just don't ****ing cry when you get slapped all over the place monkey boy.

Jesus Christ!!! Shut the F up and enjoy the game!!! It's for the playoffs for Christ's sake.

Irony from the sniveling ass kisser.

Say whatever you want, just don't ****ing cry when you get slapped all over the place monkey boy.

My water pills are wearing off so this will be my last entry in this contest. I vent and emote. It gets through the games without yelling so loud my neighbors hear and throwing remotes. You fixate on posters who aren't "positive" from whistle to whistle instead of scrolling past their comments. To each his own. Its a big tent. Nobody is leaving.

Jesus Christ!!! Shut the F up and enjoy the game!!! It's for the playoffs for Christ's sake.

Irony from the sniveling ass kisser.

You really need to call your sponsor.

Enjoy the game Henry. We're winning. Sorry to hear about the relapse. Maybe we'll see another "I'm sorry, I have a drinking problem" thread from you in the future. Let's hope so. Re-read this thread tomorrow if you sober up. You'll be embarrassed.

Okay.  You tell yourself whatever you need to soothe the ass beating you just took.

GB struggling in red zone, but AR is still 10x the QB they've had these last two months. Glad he's back. Gotta think they'll finish some drives in the 2nd half. D has been great -- need to keep it up for one more half.

Let's get points on this opening drive and hopefully keep this thing a 2+ scores. Chicago is dangerous and that passing game will start clicking in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by da Yooper:

Christ, the 9th grade girl whining by Henry is getting old.  Take it to a private room.  I hear enough of that at home.  This is a Frickin game thread.

Says the other POS who disappeared for years.  You did the right thing the first time Sally.

Is it any coincidence you ladies showed back up this year?

Last edited by Henry

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.