Skip to main content

Originally Posted by noiropus:
Originally Posted by antiworst:

I think I'll bet the under. Let's flip this field.

Now that he has adequate run support, the onus really falls on AR (league's HIGHEST paid player, to produce and yes, to shoulder some of the load). I'm sure his huge salary partly accounts for the lack of depth in the WR corps.

Where is Finley?

Seriously man?  They offered Jennings 10 million and he turned them down.  They are plus 10 million under the cap right now.

Now that he has adequate run support, the onus really falls on AR (league's HIGHEST paid player, to produce and yes, to shoulder some of the load). I'm sure his huge salary partly accounts for the lack of depth in the WR corps.

Where is Finley?

Yeah, considering the contract status of the receivers Rodgers contract has nothing to do with it.  It's becoming very clear what you are.  This is more than just some dolt with a whine hole.

Think it's time for a smurf hunt.

Originally Posted by slowmo:

Where is Finley?

Seriously man?  They offered Jennings 10 million and he turned them down.  They are plus 10 million under the cap right now.

Correct - but they have many contracts up for next year.

It is very difficult to understand why Kuhn is still on this team at his age and with his (~2 million salary). They can probably get his production level from an undrafted free agent. Better, yet, find an alternative TE that can catch for that price. Seems contrary to the draft and develop philosophy.

Originally Posted by slowmo:

Correct - but they have many contracts up for next year.

It is very difficult to understand why Kuhn is still on this team at his age and with his (~2 million salary). They can probably get his production level from an undrafted free agent. Better, yet, find an alternative TE that can catch for that price. Seems contrary to the draft and develop philosophy.

How the **** does that make a difference for what guys like Jordy, Jones, Cobb are playing for today?  You flippin' twat.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.