Skip to main content

You can shut the **** up now.  You're not only one of the dummbest MFers on this board, but because of that you're too stupid to realize that you've been given just as many opportunities to post derp as anyone.  Show me how many of Henry's posts have been zapped.  Not only can't you do it, but the number is obviously higher than you can count.

One more post and this fascist is going to send you on vacation.  Shut.  The. ****. Up.

Now.

Last edited by JJSD
Originally Posted by Fandame:

Heck, I'd draft a Witten or a Mackey. West, not so much. Game has changed and you need a guy who can run and catch like a third WR and block like a Hendo. Few and far between.

This.

We aren't talking about the NFL of the 80's or 90's here. Finding a 2009 version of JerMichael Finley, the next Jimmy Graham, Gronk (minus the injuries) is well worth a high pick including a 1st rounder.

That kind of TE changes the game. Period. In 2009, no one, no defense had any answers for Finley. That kind of weapon is too large for a CB to cover and too fast for a safety and even the most athletic LB.

GB had little answers in the RZ after Finley went down. They missed him sorely and we're talking about a version of Finley in 2014 that wasn't the same TE as he was in 2009.

MM and Rodgers loves their TE's. If a dynamic game changer is there at 21 and he's the BPA, I got no issues with TT taking a TE. That is not some "luxury" pick.

A guy like Niklas would signal a big commitment to the run game but I'm sure Rodgers would be happy for the solid blocking as well.  Niklas could become a better receiver but he's obviously not a seam buster.  He may not have to be and strictly out muscle guys in the red zone.  If they like Bostick enough as a finesse guy, having a guy like Niklas could be a real infusion for both the pass and rush offense.  

I'm really interested in the papist, who is also a Matthews spawn.  

Last edited by Henry

A wise man once told me "In the end, Globetrotters always beat the Generals".

In today's NFL, I'll take the globetrotter type. Having a dynamic receiving threat at the TE position makes running the ball easier in it's own right, even if that type of guy isn't going to bring a lot to the table in his run blocking ability. And, at the end of the day, this is still a MM pass first offense with the best QB in the world at the trigger. Give the trigger-man more weapons, if given the choice between the two styles. 

Originally Posted by JJSD:

You can shut the **** up now.  You're not only one of the dummbest MFers on this board, but because of that you're too stupid to realize that you've been given just as many opportunities to post derp as anyone.  Show me how many of Henry's posts have been zapped.  Not only can't you do it, but the number is obviously higher than you can count.

One more post and this fascist is going to send you on vacation.  Shut.  The. ****. Up.

Now.

I am not sure is you were talking to me, JJSD.  If so, I never once mentioned Henry's name in that post.  BTW...Why are you so angry?  Nothing I said was wrong nor inflamatory.

Link copied to your clipboard.