Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Tschmack:
When do you ever see a good defense like Carolina or Denver blow a coverage like that?

Seems like the Packers do it every week

Since Fritz Shurmur and Reggie White left town, we've seen a grand total of one top-level defense show up in Green Bay. One. I know it's unrealistic to expect the Packers to be championship contenders every year, but couldn't they at least find different ways to fail every once in a while?  Why must the defenses always be so consistently bad?

Originally Posted by Pack-Man:
Originally Posted by Rusty:

Seriously...this isn't shtick. Linsley might be the most overrated player on this team.

He looked good last year. He's taken a noticeable step back this season.

He was fortunate enough to play between Sitton and Lang not be EDS. He also whiffed on the block that damn near ended Rodgers' season last year. The boy is playing like a hack and I doubt McGinn and friends will ever call him on it.

Originally Posted by Pack-Man:
Originally Posted by Tschmack:
When do you ever see a good defense like Carolina or Denver blow a coverage like that?

Seems like the Packers do it every week

Since Fritz Shurmur and Reggie White left town, we've seen a grand total of one top-level defense show up in Green Bay. One. I know it's unrealistic to expect the Packers to be championship contenders every year, but couldn't they at least find different ways to fail every once in a while?  Why must the defenses always be so consistently bad?

That's not an accident. The one good one was the accident.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.