Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Goalline:
Originally Posted by Pack-Man:

They might give up 600 yards today.

If they give up 500 yards again today, there's no excuse to not fire Capers. Even if the defense gets worse under Perry or Moss, he'd just need to go if they hit 500 again today. Barring a miracle turn-around, this nightmare just needs to end.

Mike wouldn't do it if they gave up 1000 yards. 

Mike may be a little slow, but I'm fairly sure that this is going to be Dom's last season in Green Bay. Only about 3-4 years late. That's not so bad, right?

They might give up 600 yards today.

If they give up 500 yards again today, there's no excuse to not fire Capers. Even if the defense gets worse under Perry or Moss, he'd just need to go if they hit 500 again today. Barring a miracle turn-around, this nightmare just needs to end.

Mike wouldn't do it if they gave up 1000 yards. 

Mike may be a little slow, but I'm fairly sure that this is going to be Dom's last season in Green Bay. Only about 3-4 years late. That's not so bad, right?

Why would you be fairly sure this will be his last year?? You could have said that about 5 years running

Originally Posted by Music City:

How stupid are you? You have your hands in the guy's face mask and you think that's legal?

I'm tired of watching stupid football. I'm tired of watching good plays get called back on holds. I'm tired of watching the supposed best QB in the NFL miss big throws. This is not a playoff team we're watching. They're failing massively.

Then stop watching...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.