Skip to main content

Originally Posted by The GBP Rules:

Rodgers has 115 yards passing the last 6 quarters. At some point he needs to look in the mirror. The excuses about  lack of receivers or guys not getting open are the same things we heard about Favre. 

Meanwhile, Carolina just had a 300 yard first half. 

I wish Rodgers could throw against the Packers defense in an official game. That would cure his malice. 

Rodgers has 115 yards passing the last 6 quarters. At some point he needs to look in the mirror. The excuses about  lack of receivers or guys not getting open are the same things we heard about Favre. 

AR's is playing like shi!. Plain and simple. He's missed Cobb and Adams on bad throws. He had Abby open and didn't even look his way. As I said, it's the whole team.

Josh Sitton and Kuhn completely whiff on a block. When the hell has that ever happened??

Originally Posted by Va. Packer:

I wish Rodgers could throw against the Packers defense in an official game. That would cure his malice. 

I think you mean malaise.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.