Skip to main content

151224-infographic-920-1

WTMJ Pregame and broadcast Link

TV network coverage map, courtesy of the506.com:

FOX LATE

- FOX Sports, now in its 22nd season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game to a regional audience.

- Play-by-play man Joe Buck joins color commentator Troy Aikman and sideline reporter Erin Andrews.

- Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM) heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in five states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) call the action.

- Westwood One Sports will air the game across the country. John Sadak (play-by-play) and Mark Malone (analyst) will call the action and Scott Graham will host pre-game and halftime shows.

– The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (WTMJ feed).

– DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game on channel 715.

Streaming links: 

http://goatd.net/132362/watch-...vs-arizona-cardinals

http://goatd.net/132363/watch-...vs-arizona-cardinals

Today's captains:

WEATHER FORECAST

Today
          Doesn't matter.

Kiddie corps needs to step up again today.

Never forget.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 151224-infographic-920-1
Last edited by ilcuqui
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I slightly disagree. Tonights game (for me it is night) will only show us where they are right now at this minute.

Things can change fast in the NFLfu. What happens this week does not mean it can or will be repeated next week or even 2 weeks from now... 

Chin up, and bring it on!!

...me too.

Can I tell them to keep their sorry asses out of the game thread now, or do I need to wait until they start bitching?

Last edited by Blair Kiel

Even though they still have a slim shot at a bye, I just want to see the Packers play well enough to make me believe they have a shot at making a decent showing in the playoffs. That's all I want today. This is a tough game, so I won't be too bothered if they can't pull out a win.

Last edited by Pack-Man
The Ref fka Blair Kiel posted:

...me to.

Can I tell them to keep their sorry asses out of the game thread now, or do I need to wait until they start bitching?

Wait and see if the bitching is legit.....

The following players have been declared as inactive for Sunday’s game between the Green Bay Packers and the Arizona Cardinals:

Green Bay Packers Green Bay Packers
7 QB Brett Hundley
37 CB Sam Shields
55 LB Andy Mulumba
69 T David Bakhtiari
80 TE Justin Perillo
86 TE Kennard Backman
91 LB Jayrone Elliott

Starting lineup changes: #23 Damarious Randall will start in place of #37 Sam Shields at cornerback. #67 Don Barclay will start in place of #69 David Bakhtiari at left tackle.

Arizona Cardinals
9 QB Matt Barkley
26 S Rashad Johnson
27 CB Corey White
47 OLB Shaq Riddick
74 T D.J. Humphries
94 NT Xavier Williams
97 DT Josh Mauro

Last edited by ilcuqui

Not to be that guy, but wouldn't predicting a lot of bedwetting before the game be predicting things to not go well and thus, sort of, kind of, be bedwetting.  Not a full flow, bedwetting, but a little leak or a trickle.  You know, the kind that makes you consider getting checked.

Quarless being active may be the best thing to happen to Don Barclay. I hope he doesn't need it, but that a much better blocking TE active today to give him some chip help if need be. Q will likely have some rust but hoping he is a bit of a spark for AR.

This should feel like a home game. There are ton of Packer fans at this game.

michiganjoe posted:

I only want them to show  that they can be competitive with one of the best teams in the league. No real shame in a loss if they can do that.

Agreed. Play them tough this game and then get Shields and Bakhtiari back for a rematch in the playoffs. I'm looking forward to seeing how Randall and Rollins hold up today. I don't hold out much hope for Barclay though. 

Packers’ left tackle David Bakhtiari will miss the first start in his three-year career today in Arizona.

Since arriving as a fourth-round draft pick in 2013, Bakhtiari has started every game of his career, 49 in all, including playoffs. An ankle injury from last week’s game in Oakland will keep him on the sidelines today.

When you consider all the injuries he's been playing through each season this is impressive. Get healthy Buckcherry

Pretty hefty amount of Packers fans here. It's probably close to 40% right now. The upper deck is predominately Packers fans. We'll see if it matters any.
by Tom Silverstein 4:15 PM

BrainDed posted:

Nice start!!!  Already hear the Go Pack too

The actual chant was "Tom Clements is a below average playcaller and we have mind numbing reams of data to prove it."

Not exactly the kind of chat that sticks with you though.

Rusty posted:
BrainDed posted:

Nice start!!!  Already hear the Go Pack too

The actual chant was "Tom Clements is a below average playcaller and we have mind numbing reams of data to prove it."

Not exactly the kind of chat that sticks with you though.

I can't get it out of my head, thanks

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.