Skip to main content

MichiganPacker2 posted:
18c3v posted:

If they throw at Jake Ryan, eventually they are going to hit one of those wide open guys.

I got flamed for saying that Russell Wilson would have hit those, but so would Carson Palmer and Kirk Cousins. 

Awww are you butthurt?  There's plenty of time to speculate in other threads.

This is the Game Day Thread, aka GDT.  We talk about today's game and opponent here.

You want to speculate, take it somewhere else. 

Cavetoad posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:
18c3v posted:

If they throw at Jake Ryan, eventually they are going to hit one of those wide open guys.

I got flamed for saying that Russell Wilson would have hit those, but so would Carson Palmer and Kirk Cousins. 

This is the Game Day Thread, aka GDT.  We talk about today's game and opponent here.

I think we can talk about what a particular matchup looks like in this game versus others in the playoffs. I don't think they want that matchup happening too often. It seemed CM3 went out on coverage on the TE the next time a RB/TE isolated an ILB in coverage. 

MichiganPacker2 posted:
Cavetoad posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:
18c3v posted:

I think we can talk about what a particular matchup looks like in this game versus others in the playoffs. I don't think they want that matchup happening too often. It seemed CM3 went out on coverage on the TE the next time a RB/TE isolated an ILB in coverage. 

No, no you can't.  Different formations, different game plans, different matchups.

That's why your negative blathering is pointless.

Cavetoad posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:
Cavetoad posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:
18c3v posted:

No, no you can't.  Different formations, different game plans, different matchups.

So, you think Jake Ryan in coverage is something we want to see more of tonight? 

MichiganPacker2 posted:
Cavetoad posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:
Cavetoad posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:
18c3v posted:

So, you think Jake Ryan in coverage is something we want to see more of tonight? 

Umm duh?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.