Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

From packers.com:

The following players have been declared as inactive for Sunday night’s game between the Green Bay Packers and the Seattle Seahawks at Lambeau Field:

Green Bay PackersGreen Bay Packers
7 QB Brett Hundley
24 CB Quinten Rollins
36 CB LaDarius Gunter
46 RB Alonzo Harris
75 T Bryan Bulaga
86 TE Kennard Backman
99 DT Bruce Gaston

Starting lineup changes: #67 Don Barclay will start at right tackle for #75 Bryan Bulaga

Seattle Seahawks
11 WR B.J. Daniels
21 CB Tye Smith
46 FB Will Tukuafu
57 LB Mike Morgan
63 G Mark Glowinski
67 C/G Kristjan Sokoli
93 DT David King

Morgan Burnett active and expected to start.

Last edited by ilcuqui

Yep. The Seattle rookie returner, #16 Lockett, is very dangerous. Very.

Originally Posted by Cavetoad:

It's time! Bottoms up!

Cheers Toady!

Love Jack. Ever try Clyde May's? Phenomenal.

To the Pack! May they always Win!
Last edited by Trophies

If Aaron stays upright in this game, there's absolutely no excuse for losing, none at all. He needs to put this "Legion of Boom" **** to bed. Embarrass them. I don't care if Lynch gets his yards and Wilson is able to escape for a few third down conversions. This game needs to be a convincing win even if those things happen.

Last edited by Pack-Man
Originally Posted by titmfatied:

Tonight would be a great night for Masthay to get his head out of his ass.  Can't say I'm optimistic it's going to work out that way.

Another kicker with the yips. Really gets old pretty quickly.

Originally Posted by Pack-Man:

If Aaron stays upright in this game, there's absolutely no excuse for losing, none at all. I don't care if Lynch gets his yards and Wilson is able to escape for a few third down conversions. This game needs to be a convincing win even if those things happen.

I agree, and if the hags' D leaves people open like they were again the Lambs, watch OUT!

Seahawks fans are the most clueless bandwagoners you'll ever see. Remember when the Packers played them at the Kingdome in '96? I'd be surprised if it was more than 25% Seattle fans at that game. They make Queenie fans seem like die-hards.

Double cover Graham all night long. No 8 in the box BS tonight. Lynch in all likelihood will get his yards no matter what, but if Aaron plays his game and they keep Graham from going crazy, the Pack will win this one by a comfortable margin.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.