Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Pack-Man:

A little too reminiscent of that abortion against Atlanta next year. The fact that the ****ty play all came in the 4th quarter actually makes it worse. Kaepernick may suck ass, but he's not going to be as forgiving of this kind of crap performance as Alex Smith was tonight.

Thanks for ruining next years game for me

A little too reminiscent of that abortion against Atlanta next year. The fact that the ****ty play all came in the 4th quarter actually makes it worse. Kaepernick may suck ass, but he's not going to be as forgiving of this kind of crap defensive performance as Alex Smith was tonight.

Dammit PM, I like you... but epic prediction for an abortion in Atlanta next year!

Originally Posted by Cavetoad:

A little too reminiscent of that abortion against Atlanta next year. The fact that the ****ty play all came in the 4th quarter actually makes it worse. Kaepernick may suck ass, but he's not going to be as forgiving of this kind of crap defensive performance as Alex Smith was tonight.

Dammit PM, I like you... but epic prediction for an abortion in Atlanta next year!

Sorry if I seem a bit upset, it happens to all of us. Doesn't make it any less lame, I guess. I'd really just like to see this team put the garbage teams away, and keep the games that look like gems midway through the 3rd quarter looking like gems once the clock hits 0:00. That win against Chicago last November was really a rare exception for this team in that regard. This kind of game is no big deal if it happens against Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger (or even Russell Wilson). Kind of irritating when Alex Smith starts putting on a clinic.

Last edited by Pack-Man

Sorry if I seem a bit upset, it happens to all of us. Doesn't make it any less lame, I guess. I'd really just like to see this team put the garbage teams away, and keep the games that look like gems midway through the 3rd quarter looking like gems once the clock hits 0:00. That win against Chicago last November was really a rare exception for this team in that regard. This kind of game is no big deal if it happens against Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger (or even Russell Wilson). Kind of irritating when Alex Smith starts putting on a clinic.

Chefs ain't the Bears.  They're a good team.

Think as it is like...keeping a low profile.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.