Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Pack-Man:
Originally Posted by cuqui:

wtf Pack-Man

What did I say that bothered you? He played poorly, and he needs to be inactive next week. That's what you do with rookies who play like hot garbage.

He had 1 bad play, which he was probably doing what he was supposed to, cover deep. The crossing route wasn't his fault.

and now JAMES JONES!

Originally Posted by Cavetoad:

wtf Pack-Man

What did I say that bothered you? He played poorly, and he needs to be inactive next week. That's what you do with rookies who play like hot garbage.

He had 1 bad play, which he was probably doing what he was supposed to, cover deep. The crossing route wasn't his fault.

and now JAMES JONES!

1? I've counted several. He also knocked Peppers off his blitz (ran into his back) on Alex Smith's 3rd and 17 pass that lead to another TD. He's the only reason the Chiefs are still breathing tonight. It's irritating to see one player spoil what otherwise is a sterling game. Could he still get better? Absolutely. Not calling him a bust at all, but wretched performances by rookies need to be punished.

Last edited by Pack-Man
Originally Posted by Cavetoad:

wtf Pack-Man

and now JAMES JONES!

1? I've counted several. He also knocked Peppers off his blitz (ran into his back) on Alex Smith's 3rd and 17 pass that lead to another TD. He's the only reason the Chiefs are still breathing tonight.

I saw that as Peppers should have cleaned that gap better.   Yes, Randall could have done better, but, well, it's how you learn.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.