Skip to main content

If anyone expects ANY NFL team to "out-physical" the Ravens in pre-season, you haven't been watching football the last 4-5 years.

The Ravens play hard like it's regular season. Served them well, hasn't it!?

Probably another reason Rodgers had "back tightness"

FYI....Saquon Barkley isn't playing tonight vs. Bears. Shocker!

Pre-Season sucks ass

This not about the game.  When I pull up anything on my computer including X4, I occasionally see text that is blue and underlined like this:

Capture2

When I hoover over it, an ad shows up.  I assume this is my computer doing this.  If that is correct, how do I get rid of it?  I emptied the "temp" file already.  Did I inadvertently down load something?  

Attachments

Images (1)
  • Capture2
Pikes Peak posted:
michiganjoe posted:

As Dr Leo Marvin would say....baby steps

Loved him in The Dirty Dozen

michiganjoe posted:

So if they improve each game with 5 fewer missed tackles than the previous one, I calculate that by week 2 of they regular season they'll be at zero in that department.  😀

Boris posted:

If anyone expects ANY NFL team to "out-physical" the Ravens in pre-season, you haven't been watching football the last 4-5 years.

Pre-Season sucks ass

and they run blitz packages?  So that leads to 2 questions.  1. What happens when the Ravens’ “enthusiasm” in preseason results in an elite player for another team being seriously injured or even out for the season?  I’m guessing the rest of the NFL would put a bullseye on the Ravens/Harbaugh.  And 2.  Does this level of play early on result in MORE injuries to their own players through the season, or LESS?

Saw the first quarter tonight.  Amos looked the most solid.  Always near the ball and always makes the tackle, like the entire BAL secondary. Refreshing. Savage was in that receiver's hip pocket down the sideline on that first play.  Great rep for him.  JA is going to get burned now and then.  BAL offense could be very interesting this year.

Their ability to run the ball is impressive, even moreso now they have Ingram.  If Roman can tease at least an average passing game out of Jackson they could be really good.

And where does a guy like Wink Doubledam whatever his name is, come from?  Never heard of him and now all of a sudden he's the DC for the #1 D in the league?  

Last edited by DH13
RoyalWulff posted:
Boris posted:

Pre-Season sucks ass

and they run blitz packages?  So that leads to 2 questions.  1. What happens when the Ravens’ “enthusiasm” in preseason results in an elite player for another team being seriously injured or even out for the season?  I’m guessing the rest of the NFL would put a bullseye on the Ravens/Harbaugh.  And 2.  Does this level of play early on result in MORE injuries to their own players through the season, or LESS?

The Pro Bowl is such a hit why not make 4 more weeks of it.

Fedya posted:

Did you install any browser add-ons recently?  Apparently some of them insert this sort of advertising.

I think I found it - and got rid of it.  Some sort of converter thing which I remember canceling out of once I realized what was happening.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  Hopefully that solves it.  

Needs to fight off Shepherd for a roster spot.

fightphoe93 posted:

So if they improve each game with 5 fewer missed tackles than the previous one, I calculate that by week 2 of they regular season they'll be at zero in that department.  😀

And by week four they will make 10 tackles a game. That's not very good for what is supposed to be an NFL team.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.