Skip to main content

TEAMS: Green Bay Packers (11-3) at Minnesota Vikings (10-4).

WHEN: 7:15 p.m CT on Monday.

WHERE: U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis.

TV: ESPN with Joe Tessitore (play-by-play), Booger McFarland (analyst), Lisa Salters (sidelines).

RADIO: AM-620 in Milwaukee, FM-101.1 in Green Bay; Packers Radio Network.

SERIES: Packers lead, 61-54-3.

LINE:  Vikings by 5½.

WEATHER: Domed stadium.

SURFACE: Artificial turf.

COACHES: Green Bay’s Matt LaFleur (11-3) vs. Minnesota's Mike Zimmer (58-38-1).

Inactives: TBA

5 Things to Watch

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

MLF has the chance to go 6-0 in the division as a 1st year coach.    That is impressive.    Even if they lose tonight and go 5-1, still damn good. 

Last year they were 1-4-1.  The year before that 2-4.

All I want for Xmas is for the the Pack to go into the queens' home turf and humiliate them.  I want a dominating win.  In fact, I want BK sweating about someone implementing the "Dagger" before the first half ends.  Yeah, I am greedy.  So what?

Would also like to see more Lazard and WWJ.  Less JG and GMO.  

And, FU queenie fans.

CoPackFan posted:

Was thinking the same thing.  Does WTMJ stream the radio call or do I need to find it somewhere like a TV stream?

http://wtmj.com/listen-live/

If I had a radio I'd be tuning in WEVR, your friendly neighbor in the valley.  That station is a god damn gem.

Thanks.  They don't shut it down during the game?  I thought they used to have it live pre and post game, but they couldn't stream NFL games live.  (I haven't checked in a couple of years though)

Esox posted:

All I want for Xmas is for the the Pack to go into the queens' home turf and humiliate them.  I want a dominating win.  In fact, I want BK sweating about someone implementing the "Dagger" before the first half ends.  Yeah, I am greedy.  So what?

Would also like to see more Lazard and WWJ.  Less JG and GMO.  

And, FU queenie fans.

Jaymo is going to read that and get all pissy. Do I care? NO! 

Last edited by Packiderm

My sleepers tonight.....

Jake Kumerow & Jace Sternberger. 

Something has to give. It must be a player other than Aaron Jones or Davante Adams. I know old one-eye will put Harrison Smith & a CB on DA all game long. That means Rodgers needs to be patient & take what they give him. 

He's also not going to let Aaron Jones beat him. 

Last edited by Boris
Fedya posted:

I believe you can stream it on a desktop computer, but not smartphone or tablet.

NOTE: Per the NFL, Listen Live is only available on desktop during Packers Radio Network broadcasts. WTMJ Mobile podcasts will air on the Listen Live page during Brewers and Bucks games as well as during programming that does not originate from WTMJ.

INACTIVES!!

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

• 25 RB Alexander Mattison
  • 33 RB Dalvin Cook
  • 51 DT Hercules Mata'afa
  • 73 G Dru Samia
  • 74 T Oli Udoh
  • 76 T Aviante Collins
  • 92 DT Jalyn Holme

Why Sternberger? 

Advice to MVS "No alligator arms and catch the damn ball!"

Artificial domed stadium, artificial surface, artificial crowd noise, artificial fans, artificial nice,  etc ....

Gonna be noisy, vikings pass rush is going to be pumped, etc....Packers O-line and our highly paid QB need to show up. Enough of the inconsistent conservative play by the "GOAT". Need him to be Aaron Rodgers tonight. 

Defense better stop Mike Boone cause you know Zimmer likes to run the football. After that... go get Cousins with our own very good pass rush. 

Serious question.  I don't even watch movies in theaters anymore but did anyone actually pay money to see Aquaman?  I wish they'd do a Marvel type movie with all the characters of Super Friends exactly like they were on Saturday mornings.  Now I would pay money to see that.

Probably entirely too cranked up for this game.  As others have noted, just hoping for a competitive showing.

Mostly, though, I'm grateful.  I cannot believe this game even means anything other than maybe spoiling Minnesota's seed. 

This has been such a special season on so many levels.  Destroyed my expectations around week 8 or 9.

Go Pack!

Last edited by Brak

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.