Skip to main content

mrtundra posted:
ChilliJon posted:

Diggs overthrowing a wide open Cousins is the most Viking thing of 2019. Maybe the most Viking thing ever after Diggs fit earlier this year. 

I think Cousins wanted to show that he and Tom Brady are a lot alike. 

I think Diggs wanted to see if Cousins said anything so Diggs could straight murder his ass on MNF. 

Right on cue:

Re: Post here if your team didn’t need the Ref’s help...

Post by -Jaymo- » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:44 pm

laX wrote: 
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:46 pm
the refs totally fucked over the vikes tonight
No doubt.

Cousins zips a quick TD to Bisi to get them back in the game......can’t have that!

TWEWWEEEEEEEEDEEEDETTTTT!!!!!

“Phantom hol.....I mean....HOLDING ON 71!”

Cousins throws deep....George Alexander tackles Diggs from behind, King picks it off.....refs.....

Fackrell was mugged, a blatant hold that could have easily seen Cousins sacked for the 6th time and would have wiped that pass from ever happening. 

I'd blame Jaymo's delusion on liquor but he's the quintessential whining, blame everyone/thing Queens fan except putting it where it belongs.

As was correctly pointed by KFan hosts this morning, the spermheads shit the bed (yes, they said those words) , plain and simple. No surprise the Vikings fans can't admit that. 

Last edited by packerboi

This is what makes most spermload fans so flippin' unbearable.  My Bro-in-law is a HUUGGE exception.  He played competitive ball, knows the game.  I have never once heard him bring up ref calls without acknowledging the other side of the coin.  A bad call is a bad call but there were ZERO bad calls last night. 

I don't know of another fan base this pathological about blaming anyone but their own team's failures.  Minnesota passive aggressive at its best.

Last edited by Henry

Good point.  Another funny comment from Larry was their pre-game assessment of Vunovich and ref crew.  Supposedly they are one flag happy bunch.  I was dumbfounded by how few flags were thrown and that goes for any ref crew.

Last edited by Henry
Henry posted:
MNPackman posted:

And this pussy is checking out. Can't handle a little adversity I guess:

Re: ***Game Thread***

Post by -Jaymo- » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:36 pm

No Cook. No Kendricks.

This game’s over. Merry Christmas everybody.

I’m out.

Did you ask if he wanted to come over?

There is some hilarious stuff in that thread once the Queenie fans realize the game is over! 

What would have been the score without the turnovers>

Turnover 1 - Jones Fumble
Stopped short of 1st on a 3rd down.  Gives the ball to Vikings at the 10.   No reason to believe the Vikings put together a drive to score.   Take away 3 points from them.

Turnover 2 - Rodgers Pick
2nd and 18 at around the 30.   Gives ball to the Vikings at the 26.   No reason to believe the vikings can put together a scoring dive.  Take away 7 points from them.

Turnover 3 - Adams Fumble
2nd and 9, Adams gets the 1st down with 18 yards and tackled around the 50.  Vikings fail to score, no adjustment on their end.   

How many points did it cost the Packers offense?   They had 5 drives that resulted in punts and 5 drives that resulted in scores.   So to be modest we will give the Packers 3 points that would have come from the Adams fumble drive. 

26-0 being conservative.   30-0 if they score 1 td on one of the turnover drives.  They dominated their ass in the Stapler. 

First downs
Pack 22
Vikes 7

Yards Per Play
Pack 5.1
Vikes 2.6

Total Yards
Pack 383
Vikes 139

Time of Possession
Pack 37:32
Vikes 22:28

MNPackman posted:

Right on cue:

laX wrote: 
No doubt.

Cousins zips a quick TD to Bisi to get them back in the game......can’t have that!

Cousins throws deep....George Alexander tackles Diggs from behind, King picks it off.....refs.....

Of course now jayblow claims he was "trolling"....

Unread post by -Jaymo- » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:53 pm

Never underestimate my troll game. Or those dopes habit of falling for it Ev-Er-Y time....

https://packers.timesfour.com/topic/201 ... ad?page=35

Hi, MNPACKMAN! :naners:
michiganjoe posted:

Thought the refs did a nice job of letting them play last night. Too often they seem to call incidental contact as PI.

They really did.....and that crew historically has the lowest amount of flags throughout the season. 

IOW....they let em play. That hold was 100% correct call. Wish every game was called like that.

MNPackman posted:
MNPackman posted:

Right on cue:

laX wrote: 
No doubt.

Of course now jayblow claims he was "trolling"....

Unread post by -Jaymo- » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:53 pm

Never underestimate my troll game. Or those dopes habit of falling for it Ev-Er-Y time....

https://packers.timesfour.com/topic/201 ... ad?page=35

Hi, MNPACKMAN! :naners:

The only thing Jaymo and a troll have in common are the looks! 

download

Attachments

Images (1)
  • download
michiganjoe posted:

Fackrell gets to Cousins without the hold and the throw never occurs. Lots of borderline holding in any game but that wasn't one of them.

Fackrell isn't held and it may have been a strip sack. Kudz really wound up on that pitch and Fack was coming wide blind side.

It was a smart move by Reiff.

Last edited by DH13

Yes, I heard this in one of the podcasts online. 

Real classy video there 👌 Vikings.

Rodgers is going to make it his mission to stick it to em.... Everytime now. I hope he does it.

When ARod said in the post-game PC that he was jeered when leaving the field after breaking his collarbone, I got the idea he is 'less than enamored' with the Vikes generally, and likely a certain a player as well.

Boris posted:

Rodgers is going to make it his mission to stick it to em.... Everytime now. I hope he does it.

?  What's the hubbub?

DH13 posted:
michiganjoe posted:

Fackrell gets to Cousins without the hold and the throw never occurs. Lots of borderline holding in any game but that wasn't one of them.

Fackrell isn't held and it may have been a strip sack. Kudz really wound up on that pitch and Fack was coming wide blind side.

It was a smart move by Reiff.

Reiff was like a cheap slut joke in that game, everyone gets a turn.

Last edited by Henry
Henry posted:
Boris posted:

?  What's the hubbub?

Before the game, the Vikings showed a video of Viking highlights over the Packers. Included in 1 of the clips was the play Rodgers broke his collarbone.

I hope they never win a god damn thing. 

Winning the North over those assholes in their place was about as sweet as it gets. 

Boris posted:
Henry posted:
Boris posted:

?  What's the hubbub?

Before the game, the Vikings showed a video of Viking highlights over the Packers. Included in 1 of the clips was the play Rodgers broke his collarbone.

Winning the North over those assholes in their place was about as sweet as it gets. 

Amen brother 

Boris posted:
Henry posted:
Boris posted:

?  What's the hubbub?

I thought we, and Aaron, had some redemption when Barr left the game holding his hammy. Turns out it wasn't a serious thing, at all. Probably nothing more than a cramp, but it was nice seeing Barr on his back, on that turf, in some pain. Maybe next season we can cart him off the field. Cheap shot thug. GO PACK GO!!!

"Winning the North over those assholes in their place was about as sweet as it gets."

A thing of fricking beauty! Too bad our win did not knock them out of the playoffs, altogether. I do not think we will have to wait long, for that to happen, though! GO PACK, GO!!!

So these were stadium highlights that the spermhead organization and fans thought were appropriate.  I'd expect nothing less. 

On a related note, new Yooper kid at work.  Big Packers fan, just moved to the Twin Cities.  He worked with another company that did work with The Stapler.

Him: "If the Vikings aren't playing the Packers I don't mind if they win". 

Me (looking side eye at him):  "How long have you lived here"?

Him: "Two months"

Me: "Buckle up, that'll change in a hurry".

Last edited by Henry

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.