Skip to main content

Grave Digger posted:

Bad throw on 1st down, Jones had room to make a throw. Bad play call on 2nd down. Smart conservative play on 3rd down. Not a great series, but we’re only down 3.

I liked the run call on 3rd down.  Didn’t like going after Slay on 2nd down.  Would have preferred a high percentage completion to run clock then one last shot from 10 or so yards out.  

BrainDed posted:

Four dropped passes

1 fumble

2 long passes given up.

Only chasing 1 point and get the ball to start 2nd half.   We’re gonna win this boys.  Handled the adversity and about to go off. 

And Detret threw out the gimmicky shit. 

Rodgers is a little dialed into Allison and Jones right now. I’m all for putting the ball in the hands of your best skill players, but Graham, Lewis, Kumerow and Shepard have been open and available. Spread the ball around.

Why is there some shitass yokels playing at halftime. This looks like a focus group developed country hipster boy band. Look it’s the gritty tattooed singer. And the bumpkin with the leather bucket hat. And redneck dred guy. And don’t forget Mohawk drummer guy. He’s edgy, but relatable. 

get this shit off my tv 

Last edited by Timpranillo
BrainDed posted:
Grave Digger posted:

Bad throw on 1st down, Jones had room to make a throw. Bad play call on 2nd down. Smart conservative play on 3rd down. Not a great series, but we’re only down 3.

I liked the run call on 3rd down.  Didn’t like going after Slay on 2nd down.  Would have preferred a high percentage completion to run clock then one last shot from 10 or so yards out.  

Yup. 

But Milf is still getting used to this whole thing.  No matter what it gets back to we got points and they never got the ball back.  That part of the coaching was good.  The team handled adversity and got it done.

skully posted:

Even after Joe Namath had his way with Suzy Kolber, she still is very,very H O T

You do know she's on the other team?

Or does that make it hotter?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.