Skip to main content

Love the grit in this team. I love that we can draw out a 6 min drive to close the game instead of that happening to us!

I don’t love the penalties on Flowers, just crappy reffing, but we’ve been on the wrong side of our fair share of those kinds of calls, so fuck the Lions. The reffing overall was terrible tonight and has thus far this year. I think the refs are being assholes because they don’t like the rule changes. They shouldn’t be decided games like this. 

After all the calls that have gone against us (the Fail Mary), and the ones that didn't (facemask on Rodgers vs Cardinals), I'm desensitized to most bad calls that go in our favor. Too bad, so sad.
I'm still not convinced they were bad calls at this point. They're only showing the edited replays that seem to support their position. 
Imagine that.... 

Grave Digger posted:

Love the grit in this team. I love that we can draw out a 6 min drive to close the game instead of that happening to us!

I don’t love the penalties on Flowers, just crappy reffing, but we’ve been on the wrong side of our fair share of those kinds of calls, so fuck the Lions. The reffing overall was terrible tonight and has thus far this year. I think the refs are being assholes because they don’t like the rule changes. They shouldn’t be decided games like this. 

Aaron loves this team too......has said he loves the vibe of it.....this was a huge win.

Cry about the refs, ESPN. Lions got a gift touchdown in the first quarter. Didn't break the plane. One ref called it a TD, one called it Packer ball. 

Bad calls are a reality in the NFL. Packers get screwed by a lot of them. The Lions could have put the game away several times late. They didn't. If that call isn't made, Packers still have the ball late, deep in Lions territory. Do you really think you're keeping Rodgers from converting? 

Bitch about the bad call. But look in the mirror when it's time to place blame. You were up 13-0 and lost. Suck it. It's a little different when it's not Brett Hundley or DeShone Kizer in there, isn't it?

Didn’t Mason miss 5 FG at Detroit LY? 

And this shit about bogus hands to the face. If you jam your hand underneath the mask and press a guy’s face into his forehead it’s still fucking penalty Booger. 

Booger is a fucking waste of everyones time 

So what is the rule against hands to the face? You'd think the retired ref hired by ESPN might take 10 seconds to tell us what the rule actually says. Does it encompass a hand on the neck?  A hand under the chin?  And it's not a rule against hands to the facemask, as Booger would have it. 

antooo posted:

Bahk played the ref like a sad violin.

Twice!

If it ain't Baroque, don't fix it.

Y.A., the sad little fuk that he is, "liked" this post 114 times and then stroked out after he came all over his keyboard.

lambeausouth posted:
Goldie posted:

Like SVP, but......not tonight....  ugh.  

SO, is SVP your third boyfriend? Or fourth? 

With all those boyfriends, how do you keep hydrated? IV? 

Not even close to boyfriend status......  

Henry posted:
antooo posted:

Twice!

How long have you been saving that one and where do you get your powdered wigs from?

Antooo haz skillz.

You obliviously ain't been paying attention!

The Lie-Downs had ample opportunity to win this game with many chances.

The simple fact of the matter is the Packers are a better team. Period. If you add Savage & Adams, the game is a yawner & Pack wins by 24.

Oh Yeah....Vikings....enjoy that Lion team, they're going to beat you. 

...and Viking fans....I know you're reading this....The Packers are better than the Bears, Lions & Vikings....you don't have to like it but you DO have to live with it. 

Masterful job by MLF managing the final 2 minutes. 

Blair Kiel posted:
antooo posted:

Twice!

Y.A., the sad little fuk that he is, "liked" this post 114 times and then stroked out after he came all over his keyboard.

Will he like that one?

His hands weren’t touch his face or face mask, he had a hold of the chest/Jersey. It’s a bogus call, but it happens. It’s not why the Lions lost, the fact that they barely sniffed the end zone is why they lost, but it most certainly took an opportunity for them to be on offense away. I’m not defending the Lions, fuck them, it’s these refs that I can’t stand. 

Watch those hands-to-the-face calls from the start of the play—Flowers brings his hand up and then down and as he does, he scrapes the front of Bak’s facemask. On the first, he actually gets a little tug and you see Bak’s head bob down about an inch. It’s really subtle, but that hand coming down the front of the mask is there, especially on the first one. It makes me wonder if the GB coaches picked up on and asked the refs to keep an eye out for it... and Bak selling it helps!

Hungry5 posted:
Blair Kiel posted:
antooo posted:

Twice!

Will he like that one?

He P.M'd me that he only wishes he could "like" this 115 times.

Have I mentioned that he is one weird muthafukker?

I'll keep at it.

Fandame posted:

Watch those hands-to-the-face calls from the start of the play—Flowers brings his hand up and then down and as he does, he scrapes the front of Bak’s facemask. On the first, he actually gets a little tug and you see Bak’s head bob down about an inch. It’s really subtle, but that hand coming down the front of the mask is there, especially on the first one. It makes me wonder if the GB coaches picked up on and asked the refs to keep an eye out for it... and Bak selling it helps!

I saw a puff of smoke on the grassy knoll too. 

I think Bakh sold it and the official bought it. In another time it's considered gamesmanship. That said, I really think he threw that flag based on the head snapped back and never saw the hand. He was behind Flowers on the play so Flowers torso may have obstructed.

Blair Kiel posted:
Hungry5 posted:
Blair Kiel posted:
antooo posted:

Twice!

Will he like that one?

He P.M'd me that he only wishes he could "like" this 115 times.

Have I mentioned that he is one weird muthafukker?

I'll keep at it.

This is how I imagine Y.A. whilst logged in to Times Four on game day. 

artis posted:

I think Bakh sold it and the official bought it. In another time it's considered gamesmanship. That said, I really think he threw that flag based on the head snapped back and never saw the hand. He was behind Flowers on the play so Flowers torso may have obstructed.

Oh, he totally sold it. 

A player that gets flagged for grabbing the shoulder, if he's smart, doesn't do it again. But, like a crash test dummy, Flowers did it again, and Bakhtiari sold it again. So if pumpkin head is gonna cry like a little bitch, he should blame himself. Don't put your hand anywhere near his neck or facemask, and you won't get called. Plenty of land to #69 you can get leverage from. It's Flowers own fault he has no other way of getting around a left tackle. 

For fuck sakes. If the NFL won’t allow an offensive lineman to have a facemask that goes down to his groin (the NFL doesn’t allow this) then any D lineman can jam his hands under a face mask and shove a guy’s face into next week. 

Why in the fuck is this even a discussion?!?!?!? For fuck sakes the NFL has made this a non discussion for 50 years. 

Last edited by ChilliJon
BrainDed posted:

You guys are way internet cooler than the other guy.   Fucking Al Bundy wannabe over here with his letter sweater and soccer stories.  

I have more hair than Al.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.