Skip to main content

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If you haven't followed the forecast, a very craptastic day weather-wise at 1265:

PRECIPITATION GIVES WAY TO VERY GUSTY WIND AND FALLING TEMPERATURES

Your First Alert Weather Forecast:
Updated: 2 hours ago

Low pressure continues to pull away from northeast Wisconsin bringing additional rain and snow. As the precipitation continues this morning, the winds will increase once again. Westerly wind will be around 20-30 mph but gusts may be as high as 50 mph today. This could lead to a few tree breaches coming down causing a few power outages. Also unsecured items like garbage cans, holiday decorations, and lawn furniture may be blown around. Minor shoreline erosion and flooding are possible along the western side of Door County.

Pretty good game to not have both of your starting corners available. Believe this is King's fifth straight game miss and his market value continues to go down.

Edit:

Last edited by michiganjoe

We just pulled into Jax yesterday and Mrs. Kiel just left to grocery shop---she said "Since this is going to be a blow-out, why don't you record the game and catch-up after we shop?"

I need a good divorce lawyer

* This from the same woman who as the Packer lead the Seahawks in the NFC Championship game 16-0 at the end of the 3rd quarter  asked me"Did you check flights home to Milwaukee?" (To watch Superbowl with my Dad.)

Last edited by Blair Kiel
@michiganjoe posted:

Pretty good game to not have both of your starting corners available. Believe this is King's fifth straight game miss and his market value continues to go down.

@Blair Kiel posted:

We just pulled into Jax yesterday and Mrs. Kiel just left to grocery shop---she said "Since this is going to be a blow-out, why don't you record the game and catch-up after we shop?"

I need a good divorce lawyer

* This from the same woman who as the Packer lead the Seahawks in the NFC Championship game 16-0 at the end of the 3rd quarter  asked me"Did you check flights home to Milwaukee?" (To watch Superbowl with my Dad.)

Publicly keel-hauling your wife is bad forum Blair.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.