Skip to main content

@PackerHawk posted:

The total deal, including the balance of 2020, has a base value of $103.5 million, with up to $2 million in incentives. For the four new years, Bakhtiari earns $23 million per year, a record for offensive linemen.

Bak sent Bill O'Brien a fruit basket.

@PackerHawk posted:

The total deal, including the balance of 2020, has a base value of $103.5 million, with up to $2 million in incentives. For the four new years, Bakhtiari earns $23 million per year, a record for offensive linemen.

If correct that's insane.

@Maxi54 posted:

If correct that's insane.

It also increases the chances that A. Jones is gone (although I think games like today show why he's not worth D. Henry or Kamara-level money). You also have to wonder if they are going to pay Rodgers and Bakh 60 million combined in 2022?

@norm posted:

Jennings even worse than Aikman. Agreed?

No. If we didn't have the history with Jennings, I'd say he was OK. He had some good insights today about the lack of physicality for the Packers and he describes pass route concepts fairly well. Aikman isn't terrible either. But neither one of them is Tony Romo.

An ugly win is so much better than a well played near win.   Our record, interior D play and tackling remind me of last year.  At least the record is a positive.  Despite the record, Pettine even with injuries has to be on the hot seat.   But, in watching Seattle’s D, we’re not alone with the good record but crappy D.

@Packy posted:

An ugly win is so much better than a well played near win.   Our record, interior D play and tackling remind me of last year.  At least the record is a positive.  Despite the record, Pettine even with injuries has to be on the hot seat.   But, in watching Seattle’s D, we’re not alone with the good record but crappy D.

Seattle has Jamal Adams as a guy that can make plays. They did trade two first round picks to get him. In the short term, it makes them a much bigger threat to win this year. We'll see long term.

So, who we got on Monday night? vikings at bears in primetime. A viking win helps us, but Kark never does well, in primetime. I want to see how the Bear's defense deals with Cook. Hoping for a tie and a lot of injuries.

@mrtundra posted:

So, who we got on Monday night? vikings at bears in primetime. A viking win helps us, but Kark never does well, in primetime. I want to see how the Bear's defense deals with Cook. Hoping for a tie and a lot of injuries.

I know a viking win helps us..but I really dislike the vikes more than the bears....go bears.......or tie?

@PackerHawk posted:

Damn, I think you got it right. His Lambeau bump Leap with a Gerg original too.

Nope....Explained via Pat McAfee

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.