Skip to main content

Losing to a 1-5 team at home now a short week to SF.  

Hoping for the best, but expecting another L to the Niners.

Can’t wait to hear MLF press conference after this one.  One of the more ugly losses in some time.  If Pettine is fired after this game that would be fine with me.  Won’t happen but he’s done after this year.

@NumberThree posted:

Maybe next year, in Rodgers last year as a Packer, they'll draft a WR and make a push for the Super Bowl.

Nope. You aren't going to do that after you made no attempt this offseason to improve the team at all. Unless Love turns out to be a superstar, this offseason was  complete shit show. If Love doesn't turn out to be good, Gutey should lose his job. It's that simple.

@Tschmack posted:

Losing to a 1-5 team at home now a short week to SF.  

Hoping for the best, but expecting another L to the Niners.

Can’t wait to hear MLF press conference after this one.  One of the more ugly losses in some time.  If Pettine is fired after this game that would be fine with me.  Won’t happen but he’s done after this year.

Then you need to fire Gutey as well. It's more personnel than scheme. For the most part, there aren't guys running all alone deep in the middle of the secondary. He just doesn't have enough guys to make plays. You really think they tried to improve the team at all this summer?

What's the old saying again?

You win some, you lose some because your fucking GM moved up to draft a QB with bad decision making skills playing in a shitty conference while it was the deepest draft at WR and some solid DT talent still on the board.

Yeah, that's it.

Last edited by Henry
@Henry posted:

What's the old saying again?

You win some, you lose some because your fucking GM moved up to draft a QB with bad decision making skills playing in a shitty conference while it was the deepest draft at WR and some solid DT talent still on the board.

Yeah, that's it.

And/or Jaylon Johnson was still there instead of having to count on Josh Jackson screwing up meaningful snaps when King got hurt (and in the final year of his contract).

@Herschel posted:

First three rounds of the draft resulted in 21 yards, no TDs and shit defense.

Correction.

First 4 rounds, don't wanna forget that 4th rounder we kicked in to select our 2022 QB.

Last edited by SteveLuke

The inconsistent nature is what gets me.  If going to call 23 and 37 (Cleary the worst of our two) then have to call that.  89 one hold was bad but the first one yeah that’s again the inconsistency, can’t tell me that Vikings didn’t.  Only time mention the officials.  Packers really packed it in at halftime.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.