Skip to main content

Starting this one a bit earlier with Christmas Festivities going on today.

TEAMS: Green Bay Packers (11-3) vs. Cleveland Browns (7-7).

WHEN: 3:30 p.m. Saturday.

WHERE: Lambeau Field.

TV: Fox with Joe Buck (play-by-play), Troy Aikman (analyst), Erin Andrews (reporter), Tom Rinaldi (reporter).

RADIO: AM-620 in Milwaukee, FM-101.1 in Green Bay; Packers Radio Network.

SERIES: Packers lead, 13-7. LINE: Packers by 7½. WEATHER: Snow showers, high of 33. SURFACE: SISGrass.

COACHES: Green Bay’s Matt LaFleur (39-11) vs. Cleveland's Kevin Stefanski (19-13). NFL Live scoreboard, box scores ROSTERS, STATS: Packers | Browns

INACTIVES: tba

WEATHER: Morning sunshine, more clouds late. Light evening snow possible, especially NORTH. HIGH: 37

Last edited by packerboi
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Last edited by michiganjoe
@michiganjoe posted:

He was hot garbage last week but then so was Northwestern with no KC.

I am worried about this game. The Browns are playing for their season, they have their QB back who says it’s the best he felt all season. They have a defensive player player with about 16 sacks. This was first in their division just a week ago and went to the playoffs last year. I hope it’s not a trap game and our backups can step up.

Browns will give it their best, if they had won last week they’d be first in their division but with the loss they fell to last place, back against the wall.
That said, Mayfield v Rodgers looking to break Favre’s TD record. Who you gonna call?

@ammo posted:

He has surely stolen $4 million from the Packers this season.

King's 2021 season should not be a surprise to anyone paying attention to his 4-year NFL career, let alone the organization that saw him miss 23 of 64 regular season games entirely (and leave several others early) firsthand.

King didn't "steal" anything, the Pack just donated to an unworthy cause.

And, like his fellow top pick in the draft Nick Perry before him, King's "contributions" to the Packer organization will still be felt after he is finally, mercifully sent packing after this season ... because there will be "a cap charge of $3 million next season as part of securing King’s services for 2021."

https://www.acmepackingcompany...-cap-space-2021-2022

Hopefully Jaire is able to return for the playoffs and he, Stokes, and Douglas will allow King to heal up for the next team foolish enough to secure his services for 2022.

King was safe bet at the time we re- signed him on prove-it deal. We may need some depth to get to the big dance so let it ride.

That said, glad to see Keke given a wake up call.

Last edited by GreenBayLA

I am worried about this game. The Browns are playing for their season, they have their QB back who says it’s the best he felt all season. They have a defensive player player with about 16 sacks. This was first in their division just a week ago and went to the playoffs last year. I hope it’s not a trap game and our backups can step up.

Garrett with his groin will be limited.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.