Skip to main content

I think more still needs to happen like Dallass and or Tampax losing one more yet but not really sure. We win out we’re safe of course

Win next week and Dallas loses to the Cards and the #1 seed is locked up.

@Goalline posted:

Bull

Randy Moss saw offensive PI. The WR pushed Rasul, and he also pushed off when he broke back for the ball. Rasul on the other hand only had one instance of PI, when he pulled on the jersey. According to Moss, it was a good non-call (both players were being "physical", and the refs allowed them to play).

@YATittle posted:

Randy Moss saw offensive PI. The WR pushed Rasul, and he also pushed off when he broke back for the ball. Rasul on the other hand only had one instance of PI, when he pulled on the jersey. According to Moss, it was a good non-call (both players were being "physical", and the refs allowed them to play).

Tough to say, but I am not sure I agree with Moss. It looked to me as if Douglas grabbed the WR's back pad and gave a quick tug and not just grabbed his jersey. That tug against the pad was enough to slow down and disrupt the WR enough to let Douglas sneak in for the INT. If Douglas had pulled only the jersey outward or let his arm get extended, the refs would have called it against Douglas; they hardly ever call offensive PI in those cases. The hand-fighting past five yards I like that they let go since it started at the snap.

Disagree with Moss but it also wasn't as an egregious foul as Troy made it out to be. Focus really should have been on why Cleveland was having Mayfield throw the ball when the Packers hadn't stopped the run all day.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.