Skip to main content

I'm no fan of Rodgers either, but no QB is going to look good with these WRs being a makeshift OL. You can't even determine whether he's declined because there is no one open downfield ever.

The blame should be placed squarely on the front office first.

I can't believe all those FA WR this past year and we did not even get one of them, only Sammy Watkins, who nobody wanted. very frustrating. Gave him the benefit and wait and see how the season plays out.  I would never thought it would look like this, just bad.

Psychological Horror Game Based on Apocalypse Now Hits Kickstarter - Rely on Horror

Attachments

Images (1)
  • blobid0

I have loved this team since I was a kid in the late 70s, and yet in all these years, I can’t remember a time when the Packers were so completely inept in every phase of the game. Usually it was one unit that just really dragged the team down to mediocrity.

What I’m reading from this (and I welcome a contrarian opinion, especially since I cannot see today’s game) appears to be a complete organizational failure, from the very top down.

We won 13 games three straight seasons in a row, and didn’t get to a single Super Bowl. That’s never happened before. The front office didn’t address the few glaring needs we had, instead looking to the future with Love, or taking an injury prone cornerback in Kevin King instead of a perennial All Pro playing his college ball in our back yard.

And now, after we lost arguably the best receiver in the game, an eventuality that the front office should have, at a bare minimum, known was a possibility, they seemingly had no contingency plan in place. And our receiving talent may be the worst in the NFL.

And next, we face the odds on favorite to win the Super Bowl. Buffalo might beat us by 50.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.