Skip to main content

MLF is going nowhere...his record the previous 3 years grants him the opportunity to correct this team, even if this year ends up being a total wash.

A bigger issue for me is Three SIlos of Fail structure WMM has erected. Packers board needs to re-org, fire his ass, and restore the strong GM position and let the GM control every aspect of team building, personnel, etc.

The sad thing is that I think Doubs is going to end up being really good. We knew going into the season that the receivers were going to need time to develop.

You cannot rely on two rookie receivers to shoulder the majority of an offense’s passing game. And that’s on the front office 100%. Cobb, bless his heart, is on the downside of his career and injury prone. Watkins has never been able to stay on the field. Tonyan was an unknown coming off a torn ACL.

The front office did an absolutely piss poor job of addressing the position after the departure of Davante Adams. In fact, I don’t see how they could have possibly done worse.

Last edited by lambeausouth

The sad thing is that I think Doubs is going to end up being really good. We knew going into the season that the receivers were going to need time to develop.

You cannot rely on two rookie receivers to shoulder the majority of an offense’s passing game. And that’s on the front office 100%. Cobb, bless his heart, is on the downside of his career and injury prone. Watkins has never been able to stay on the field. Tonyan was an unknown coming off a torn ACL.

The front office did an absolutely poor job of addressing the position after the departure of Davante Adams. In fact, I don’t see how they could have possibly done worse.

At least get a real TE if you going to go run heavy.

At least get a real TE if you going to go run heavy.

Problem is, the front office can’t identify who that might be. Jace Sternberger was a waste of a third.

Look at the pass receiving players this regime has drafted in the last four years.

Jace Sternberger, TE, 3

J’Mon Moore, WR, 4

Marquez Valdes-Scantling, WR, 5

Equanimeous St. Brown, WR, 6

Josiah Deguara, TE, 3

Amari Rodgers, WR, 3

And finally the guys this draft, Christian Watson and Romeo Doubs.

That’s a lot of draft capital for virtually no return. J’Mon Moore did’t catch a single pass, and we spent a fourth on him.

Last edited by lambeausouth

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.