Skip to main content

@Maxi54 posted:

MLF has had plenty of chances to learn a number of things he still hasn't. I've been on the fence about him since the beginning of his tenure. Between his loyalty to worthless assistant coaches and sometimes terrible in game decisions, I'm becoming convinced that he's not the guy to lead this team to a Super Bowl once they are ready to make a run.

I expected a lot of ups and downs this season with such a young team and new QB, but there are way too many close games in the NFL to go full turtle and piss away 12 pt. leads in the 4th Qtr..

Not going to lose any sleep over the loss but it's still disappointing.

I think we sometimes forget that these guys are looking at the long game. It's very likely MLF ends up coaching somewhere else at some point. I think one reason he (and other head coaches) hang on to assistants who are underperforming is they think someday they'll be looking for another job. If they fire one of these guys and he ends up on a staff that they want a job on, it hurts their chances of getting it.

It is a sick throw, and almost any QB in the league would love to be able to make that throw. It really deserved to be caught. Toure is there, but his hands are so far apart (evident on the film) that there was no way he could corral the ball as fast as it was traveling. And Love had to throw it fast to squeeze it in there. All-pro throw.

@Fandame posted:

It is a sick throw, and almost any QB in the league would love to be able to make that throw. It really deserved to be caught. Toure is there, but his hands are so far apart (evident on the film) that there was no way he could corral the ball as fast as it was traveling. And Love had to throw it fast to squeeze it in there. All-pro throw.

Believe!!

Best thing I can say about #10 so far is he looks like he belongs as NFL QB1...which you can't say about a lot of NFL QB1's in this league. He's made some great throws...he's made some bad ones. But he hasn't done any dumbfuckery yet.

Amazes me some people have stated OL is a strength of this team...not seeing it. Don't care if 69 is playing or not...Myers and JRJ are not quality starters. We are lucky 10 is mobile...because this OL will get him killed against quality NFL DL.

@Chongo posted:

Best thing I can say about #10 so far is he looks like he belongs as NFL QB1...which you can't say about a lot of NFL QB1's in this league. He's made some great throws...he's made some bad ones. But he hasn't done any dumbfuckery

Well, one time he did. It should have gone for 6 against Atlanta. His ability to anticipate throws is way ahead of where Rodgers was in 2008. It is actually pretty crazy how good he is at that.

@Goalline posted:

Well, one time he did. It should have gone for 6 against Atlanta. His ability to anticipate throws is way ahead of where Rodgers was in 2008. It is actually pretty crazy how good he is at that.

And he has all these young, raw, talented receivers to grow with. It will be fun to watch them as they all get experience together.

@Chongo posted:

Best thing I can say about #10 so far is he looks like he belongs as NFL QB1...which you can't say about a lot of NFL QB1's in this league. He's made some great throws...he's made some bad ones. But he hasn't done any dumbfuckery yet.

Other than the drunken ballless sneak.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.