Skip to main content

@Tschmack posted:

It’s just so on brand for this team to beat two good teams in a row and get some positive momentum only to see Barry and MLF fuck things up against a horrible Giants team and lose.

Allowing 200 yards on the ground is inexcusable.  A whole lot of dumb play calling on both sides of the ball and way too many mistakes.  That’s how you lose to a bad football team.

Just when you think this team has turned the corner and they lay a massive egg once again on national TV.

Some guy in our Facebook Packers group last night said “there’s no such thing as a trap game.”

I asked him, “are you a new Packers fan?”

@Timmy! posted:

Fuck you, MLF!
I'm tired of listening to your bullshit.

Either find a way (or ways) to produce different results, or get the hell out of town.

I just can’t watch any more MLF post loss interviews for a while. They’re always the same:

Interviewer, “Matt, softball question.”

MLF, “Cliched answer.”

@Packiderm posted:

I 'm getting the Devito double whammy. Bad enough all the NFL shows are going ga ga, I'm 30 miles from Syracuse so the local news affiliates pile on.

The cartoonish agent, Sean Stellato, has been all over the place today, too.

So Tommy Boy was supposed to do an appearance at a New Jersey Pizza place and was to be paid $10,000.   His agent, Sean Stellato informed the pizza place the new fee was now $20,000 so the owners cancelled it.  Guess he is not as popular as he thought he was.

@ammo posted:

So Tommy Boy was supposed to do an appearance at a New Jersey Pizza place and was to be paid $10,000.   His agent, Sean Stellato informed the pizza place the new fee was now $20,000 so the owners cancelled it.  Guess he is not as popular as he thought he was.

Joe Barry probably gets a cut of every appearance fee since Joe was the biggest contributor to Tommy Boy's 15 minutes of fame

It was more about the agent, imo. There was a structure for a $10k appearance before the Packers game. Restaurant started promoting and selling tickets to the event. After the Packers game the agent said the price was now $20k.  Restaurant didn't want to/couldn't spend that much and took to social media to air grievances. Agent claimed nothing was in writing and it was an ongoing negotiation.

It was either a misunderstanding or a shake down based on who's side you believe.

@ammo posted:

His "agents" look pretty pissed.

The Sopranos' creator is 'extremely angry' his prequel movie is premiering on HBO Max the same time it's in theaters: 'It was designed to be a movie'

@titmfatied posted:

It was more about the agent, imo. There was a structure for a $10k appearance before the Packers game. Restaurant started promoting and selling tickets to the event. After the Packers game the agent said the price was now $20k.  Restaurant didn't want to/couldn't spend that much and took to social media to air grievances. Agent claimed nothing was in writing and it was an ongoing negotiation.

It was either a misunderstanding or a shake down based on who's side you believe.

Then the pizza shop owner showed the email with agreement with the “said conditions.”  Agent was busted!  

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.