Skip to main content

Packers vs. Saints start time

Date: Sunday, Sept. 24 Time:

Noon CT TV channel: FOX (Channel 6 in the Milwaukee area and Channel 11 in the Green Bay/Appleton area)

Kenny Albert (play-by-play), Jonathan Vilma (analyst) and Shannon Spake (in-game reporter) will call the Packers game for the second weekend in a row. Stream: FOX Now, FOX Sports, FUBO (free trial)

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

For those looking for a stream:

Go to https://www.nflbite.com. They will list a number of streams for each game, which usually go live about 15 minutes or so before kickoff. I usually pick amongst the first one to three links listed and give them a test run before KO. Be patient with pop-ups, there are always 3 or 4 in sequence while you are trying to “turn on” the video.

@RapSheet: Brutal actives/inactives for #Packers: RB Aaron Jones, LT David Bakhtiari, WR Christian Watson, and CB Jaire Alexander are all down.

From packers.com:

GREEN BAY -- Here are the inactives for Sunday's Packers-Saints game at Lambeau Field.

Green Bay Packers

Last edited by ilcuqui

Arguably the four best players on the team out today.  Bak isn’t surprising…he hasn’t been right since surgery and this will likely be his last season.

I’ve about given up on Glass Joe Watson too.  You can’t be the fastest guy on the field when you’re never on the field.

Here’s to another afternoon of watching Dillon tripping all over himself.

5 of their best players won’t suit up today.  That’s not good.

If there is positive news it’s more reps for Wicks and Reed.  Watson needs to figure out a way to stay out of the trainers room. I don’t care if he runs a 4.3 it means nothing if he’s always hurt.

Maybe they should have traded him for Jonathan Taylor.

Last edited by Tschmack
@bdplant posted:

Arguably the four best players on the team out today.  Bak isn’t surprising…he hasn’t been right since surgery and this will likely be his last season.

I’ve about given up on Glass Joe Watson too.  You can’t be the fastest guy on the field when you’re never on the field.

Here’s to another afternoon of watching Dillon tripping all over himself.

Might want to reconsider trading Watson for Jonathan Taylor if the guy can never play. Very frustrating.

@R MaN posted:

It appears 69 will never be the same

I get what Bakh's getting paid, but if GB believes Walker is the future at LT, then just make him the starter and move 69 to a back up role. This is a rebuild year whether GB wants to admit it or not.

Consistency and continuity matters on a teams OL. It just does. Playing the "will he or won't he" game with Bakh has gotten way old.

@michiganjoe posted:

Absolutely brutal inactive list.

I agree, I was looking forward to this game hoping we would at least have AJ, but damn! What is Alexander's injury? did his ego get bruised because he was god-awful last week? lol.  I guess next man up! Go pack go!

@packerboi posted:

I get what Bakh's getting paid, but if GB believes Walker is the future at LT, then just make him the starter and move 69 to a back up role. This is a rebuild year whether GB wants to admit it or not.

Consistency and continuity matters on a teams OL. It just does. Playing the "will he or won't he" game with Bakh has gotten way old.

Agreed.

@Boris posted:

IMO, MLF is saving these guys for Thursday. Including Jaire

Guess we'll find out

100% this.  Game vs DET is more important than this one.  Hard enough for healthy guys to play Thurs games, let alone guys coming off injury.

It’s good for the backups to get some reps and will be valuable later on. IF we lose it won’t be Jordan’s fault. All offseason the talk about Love and questions about his play has now taken a back seat to the rest of the team.

It’s been said before but the NFL needs to allow teams to expand their active rosters and extend the trade deadline.  Every week it’s a who’s who list of guys that are hurt and there’s only so much “next man up” when dealing with 53 slots.  

Last edited by Tschmack
@MaximusHess posted:

I agree, I was looking forward to this game hoping we would at least have AJ, but damn! What is Alexander's injury? did his ego get bruised because he was god-awful last week? lol.  I guess next man up! Go pack go!

Back injury for Alexander. I wonder if it happened against the Falcons? As far as the division stats I would rather have them ready for Thursday. I know it sucks but they got to prioritize when dealing with nagging injuries.

Last edited by PackerPatrick
@13X posted:

Is Joe Barry on the inactive list?

Speaking of Joe Berry, watching college football all day long yesterday along with WI, I cannot believe some of the horrible Defensive play-calling all day long, topped off the Buckeye/fightin' Irish game, where the Irish D let them march on that last drive.

Just wondering if the rules are THAT skewed to the Offense or just there are so many crappy defensive play callers out there, both college ranks as well as NFL.

@13X posted:

Is Joe Barry on the inactive list?

If only. Packers overcome all of the injuries and find a way to eke out a 16-13 win as time expires. Valentine, Heath, Newman, and Emanuel Wilson all make some contributions today.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.