Skip to main content

@Goalline posted:

No, I want it out here on the main board.🤣🤣🤣

You’re picking a fight with a guy who buys ink by the barrel and has a lot of free time.

You beta be prepared.

Bullshit. They had no timeouts and was faking injury. There better be a fine.

It was an incomplete pass which stopped the clock and they were assessed a 5 yard penalty for an injury with no time outs. Looked real to me.

Can't remember a game when I was so down on a squad in one half and so elated in another. I call bullshit on anyone on but my man/woman Chongo (don't know) who thought different

It didn't feel like a win. It counts as one, but that stank for 3 qtrs doesn't wash off easily. I'm not complaining. They pulled it off, unbelievably. But this is one to quickly move on from. Maybe the silver lining is they get right back at it on Thursday.

@lovepack posted:

I'll be enjoying crow with garlic mashed potatoes and roasted carrots.

May have discovered how to will the Packers to win. Turn the game off and leave the house.  It worked.

Quit watching and we will go undefeated.

@Herschel posted:

Chargers went full stupid going for it on 4th down at their own 23 and Vikings get the ball back basically in the red zone.

Reminds me of Detroit basically doing the same last year to give them the game.

Chargers are a talented team with the dumbest coach in the NFL. How he still has a job  is a mystery to me.

@4 Favre posted:

FTFY, I have a stock certificate and a bootleg #12 jersey from Ebay, basically makes me player/owner.

Thx @4. That was truly unintentional. Not even a Freudian slip. Ever since I came to Marquette for grad school in 1987, I have been and continue to be a Packer fan. That means living through Lindy Infante years...etc; not as much as many other Packer fans, but my entire football watching life nevertheless. Might be an Eeyore time to time, but really glad to see us win.

Can't remember a game when I was so down on a squad in one half and so elated in another. I call bullshit on anyone on but my man/woman Chongo (don't know) who thought different

Bears game 2017 or 18....when AR got hurt in first half. I believe they briefly mentioned on broadcast today. Down by the same amount at half. Rodgers played hero and brought them back on Monday or Sunday night.

Let’s be clear.  75% of this game it was a total shitshow.  I’m glad they won and thrilled for how Love played late but there’s a lot to clean up and adjust before Thursday.  

Last edited by Tschmack
@YATittle posted:

THIS! Disagreed with it, but MLF was right.

I agreed with MLF. Plus they had a great play for it too.

You play to win the game.....HELLOOOO!!

Think about it....Don't play for the tie and OT.

@Tschmack posted:

Let’s be clear.  75% of this game it was a total shitshow.  I’m glad they won and thrilled for how Love played late but there’s a lot to clean up and adjust before Thursday.  

Agree.  Lions are only 1.5 point favorites right now.   I don’t get it.

The clean-up in Aisle 10 is going to take longer than three days of practice. I just get the feeling that Love gets too hyped up at the start of games. While he keeps his cool externally, he's so wildly off on his throws at the start that I'm surprised it hasn't cost him more INTs. I don't know how he could have missed Musgrave so badly when he was so wide open.

OTOH, today also showed Love's ability to stay steady when things aren't going well. He didn't fall apart; he didn't start spraying throws all over the place; he didn't panic. That speaks a great deal to his character and confidence. The throw to Doubs was an unreal fastball, and it's a testament to Doubs' hands that he was able to catch it. Going across the field to Toure was one he got away with, but it was a nice throw as well.

As great as it was to come back and win today, I think Thursday will be a "learning experience." (of course, I'll be happy to eat a huge plate of crow if GB wins!)

Last edited by Fandame
@Fandame posted:

The clean-up in Aisle 10 is going to take longer than three days of practice. I just get the feeling that Love gets too hyped up at the start of games. While he keeps his cool externally, he's so wildly off on his throws at the start that I'm surprised it hasn't cost him more INTs. I don't know how he could have missed Musgrave so badly when he was so wide open.

I thought about that too. Is it possible the wind grabbed that one and it sailed on him?

@Dave in GA posted:

I "had" to go out for  dinner...and just happened to catch the end of it at the restaurant!...

I was out for a birthday dinner.  Got home and turned on game and it’s 17-0 beginning of the 4th.  I saw the comeback. Might not even go back and watch the 1sr 3 quarters I taped! 🤗

Was almost wishing the Saints made the 46 yd FG, so J-Lo could drive them down with a minute left and win 21-20, break that 20 point streak the Saints have.

Almost......😁

Last edited by Boris
@Boris posted:

Was almost wishing the Saints made the 46 yd FG, so J-Lo could drive them down with a minute left and win 21-20, break that 20 point streak the Saints have.

Almost......😁

I was happy with doubling the number of TD’s allowed by Saints D this year, in 1 qtr.

So obviously the Packers switched their focus to the 4 quarter and forgot about 1 through 3. Over correction from week 2 doing well in quarters 1 through 3 and blanking on Q4. Doh!

<sarcasm alert> 🚨

@Boris posted:

Almost......😁

Hard no on that one.

@DH13 posted:

"No more rocket balls, ok?"

A rocket ball got us a 45 yard penalty in key TD drive.

The INT was shaky but Doubs did get knocked off stride late in that route. With it being 3rd and 14 Love probably figured "why not"? It was the equivalent of a 42 yard punt with no return against a team that already returned a punt for a TD. There is a time and a place for it.

Something doesn't look right with that int. play. The Safety dropped his coverage of Reed and ran to the ball really early. Either Reed,  (Who was still between the hashes so not right on top of Doubs ) was supposed to cut off his route/pull the Safety further away from the play or the guy saw something and took a gamble that worked out. It's hard to tell without seeing a clip of the entire field.

Either way, JL didn't expect him to be there.

Last edited by Maxi54

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.