Skip to main content

If you look at the box score Love had a bad game but anybody watching knows otherwise. He made some great plays and overcame a lot of bad plays and penalties by his teammates. He's a true leader and a star in the making.

@Packwarrior posted:

I was one of those eeyores and I will gladly eat crow as long they WE keep winning.

FTFY, I have a stock certificate and a bootleg #12 jersey from Ebay, basically makes me player/owner.

Last edited by 4 Favre
@DH13 posted:

Young Packer team just learned what they're capable of with their backs against the wall.  Invaluable lesson.

So did a lot of droolers on this board.  Like a typical who’s who of eeyores.

@PackerRick posted:

If you look at the box score Love had a bad game but anybody watching knows otherwise. He made some great plays and overcame a lot of bad plays and penalties by his teammates. He's a true leader and a star in the making.

He was slinging it into really tight windows in the 4th qtr. A few were questionable throws, but you don't get that back shoulder to Doubs if Love isn't looking to make plays. Add in a couple bad drops, and Love showed his resolve to get them back in the game. The numbers look bad, but somehow I don't see clowns like Cowherd and the rest trying to shit on a 4th qtr comeback. And when you compare it to Cousins down the stretch today, it's night and day.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.