Skip to main content

Just think not even 2 weeks ago we beat KC

Then we get embarrassed by a bad Giants team and Mayfield is just picking them apart today.  

Can’t wait for the MLF presser and his lame coach speak ramblings.

They keep playing defense like this and losing 4 of your last 5 games is a possibility

Last edited by Tschmack

Fire Joe Barry

<button class="Button Button--filter flex-expand justify-center Button--active" tabindex="0">Baker Mayfield</button>
C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSRTG
20/2631812.2304-28155.6

Devito and Mayfield against Green Bay:

37 for 47 476 yards, 4 TDs, 0 interceptions, 71 yards rushing

@artis posted:

Do the defensive numbers still bode well for Joe Barry?

Who cares what the numbers say, Joe is best buds with Bisaccia, friends with Matty, and the son-in-law of NFL lifer Rod Marinelli.

His coaching credentials are impeccable for NFL teams that are not serious about competing for Lombardi trophies.

Last edited by SteveLuke
@SteveLuke posted:

Who cares what the number say, Joe is best buds with Bisaccia, friends with Matty, and the son-in-law of NFL lifer Rod Marinelli.

His coaching credentials are impeccable for NFL teams that are not serious about competing for Lombardi trophies.

Gotta love nepotism

@Floridarob posted:

Mayfield hall of fame game. Barry can't stop them. He plays the hope they drop it pass defense

Take a look at what Tommy Cutlets is doing against an NFL defense today. We can make any qb a legend.

27 points.... 27!
Season pretty much on the line, playing at home.... vs the friggin' Bucs!
Never mind it's not even the 4th quarter yet.

Suck my ass, Barry!
You too, MLF.
I'm sick to death of both of your sorry asses.

We’ve forced 1 punt against the great Baker Mayfield.

The bend but don’t break in the first half that led to only 13 points is breaking as the D tires out.   The FGs are now TDs. We’ve gone from a slow bleed to a river.  

Who could have seen that coming?

@mrtundra posted:

We've been saying it all season long. Who are we getting as our new DC?

Preferrably someone with NFL experience...sadly the luxury of hiring an unproven DC like Ejiro Evero is probably out the window. Shoulda been the hire 3 years ago.

@BrainDed posted:

We’ve forced 1 punt against the great Baker Mayfield.

The bend but don’t break in the first half that led to only 13 points is breaking as the D tires out.   The FGs are now TDs. We’ve gone from a slow bleed to a river.  

Who could have seen that coming?

Brainded did….that tells us all we need to know

@Packiderm posted:

What will MLF have to say about Barry after the game?

"Coach, what do you think of Joe Barry's execution of the defense?"

MLF: "I'm in favor of it!"

Nope.  MLF will defend that dipshit until he gets them both fired.

I did say big day for Baker in the Bucs week thread. But Boris is cashing in nicely.  💰💰💰 Not sure we win any of the five very winnable games we had left. But I'm not angry because I'm on RedZone. Try it. You'll feel better.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.