Skip to main content

@fightphoe93 posted:

3 1st round picks spent on DBs and the only 1 of the 3 worth a damn hasn’t played in the last 6 weeks and seems to not having much interest in playing with the Pack anytime soon.  Real bad situation there and I think these last couple weeks teams have shown the true colors of our D after pretty good outings vs Lions and Chiefs.

Something bigger going on with Jaire, whether it's directly with Barry or whatever. Either way, the wheels have come off this defense and there's no reason to believe it will get any better.

@R MaN posted:

MLF. I have to go to my office and look at the defensive side of the ball. Can’t you see what the fuck is happening from the sidelines?

This says, "I don't know what I'm looking at when I watch the D in a game, so I'll believe Barry when he tells me it was the players' fault." It's past time for Gute to step in and tell MLF, "Either you send Barry packing, and I'll help choose the next DC, or the both of you can leave on the same plane."

I can’t think of anyone less deserving to keep their job than Joe Barry.  Then there’s pretty boy MLF.  

Literally just fire everyone.  MLF, Barry,  the whole goddamn mess.  These primadonna dipshits owe 80% of their success to Aaron Rodgers and they can’t coach.  Can’t inspire, can’t prepare.  You name it.  Fuck them all.

Last edited by Tschmack

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.