Skip to main content

@PackerRick posted:

I used to watch Trickle race on those little oval tracks around Madison in the 70s. Trickle looked like he had a car that came off a Nascar track and the rest looked like they came off the demolition derby. Needless to say that financial advantage made him an easy winner most of the time.

Him and Tom Reffner were the white knight and blue knight, I think, sponsored by superamerica back then.  They used to race golden sands.

Even if they win out, they’re not gonna do any thing in the playoffs. It’s not like they’re a SB contender, so they might as well lose to get a better draft slot.”

-a bunch of dumbasses on this board

Three NFC North teams in the playoffs??

Also, the Lions vs. Niners....Niners are in trouble if that happens. Lions are the type of team the Niners have problems with.

Have there been any official explanations from the coaching staff why they are using a rotation at OL? I can't think of any benefits to this. It's only hurting the development of Walker and Rhyan

Barring any rules changes, by my calculations if the Packers simply win their next 190 games (incl. playoffs) they have a roughly 99.99999999999999999% chance of winning the next 10 Super Bowls (!)

There is also a very simple and highly likely scenario where we get the #1 seed and cut that down to only 189 games for 10 full Super Bowl titles:

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip1
@michiganjoe posted:

Just missed it, but it's an excellent point that deserves to be repeated.

NYT playoff simulator has the Packers at around an 80% chance of making the playoffs if they win out and lose to the Chiefs and Queens.

Look at the SOS column.

@Peter_Bukowski:  The thing that jumps out to me here that I did NOT expect: #Packers have had a tougher schedule than any current NFC playoff team.

IMG_6084

Attachments

Images (1)
  • IMG_6084
Last edited by ilcuqui

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.