Skip to main content

Someone on Twitter Scheduleleaks24- posted a bunch of games said the 2nd Annual “Black Friday Game” will be played in Lambeau Field— Bengals @ Packers, then corrected himself said Bears at Packers. I doubt it, but interesting

@ilcuqui posted:

@RossUglum:  A small bird tells me that the #Packers will return from their Week 1 Brazil trip to host the Colts in Week 2. @PackerReport66

The Colts?!?!

If I had ranked all the opposing teams on my guess of the home opener....the Colts would've been my last pick.

More NFLFU:

@Netflix:  You can’t spell Netflix without “NFL”

Netflix will be the home to watch the NFL’s 2024 Christmas Day games LIVE!

@AlbertBreer:  @Netflix makes it official. They'll get this year's doubleheader as part of a three-year deal that will give them at least one Christmas Day game in 2025 and '26, as well.

So now we'll have games streaming exclusively on ...

• Peacock
• Amazon Prime
• Netflix
• ESPN+

Now we’re talking

@mattschneidman: Source: Packers-Dolphins in the Thanksgiving night game at Lambeau Field. Kickoff is 7:20 p.m. CT.

Packers-Saints on Monday Night Football at Lambeau Field in Week 16, per source

Last edited by ilcuqui
@ilcuqui posted:

Now we’re talking

@mattschneidman: Source: Packers-Dolphins in the Thanksgiving night game at Lambeau Field. Kickoff is 7:20 p.m. CT.

Packers-Saints on Monday Night Football at Lambeau Field in Week 16, per source

Good...make those warm-weather pussies come to Lambeau in late Nov...God knows we've had to go to their sweatbox in September enough.

From @BillHuberNFL:

The Green Bay Packers will face an absolute gauntlet of games that could define their season over the course of 12 days late in the year.

According to the leaked schedule reported by Packer Central and other sources:

In Week 12, the Packers will host the defending NFC champion San Francisco 49ers at 3:25 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 24.

In Week 13, the Packers will host the high-powered Miami Dolphins on Thanksgiving night, Nov. 28.

In Week 14, the Packers will hit the road to face the defending NFC North champion Detroit Lions for a Thursday night showdown on Dec. 5.

All this plus a trip out West to Seattle on Week 15 for Sunday Night Football

Last edited by ilcuqui
@Chongo posted:

Good...make those warm-weather pussies come to Lambeau in late Nov...God knows we've had to go to their sweatbox in September enough.

The last 3 Thanksgivings inGB were 34, 46 and 37. They will be fine.

When I was a kid in southern Wisc ( fifties and sixties) we skated and fished on Thanksgiving.   This isn’t grandpas Frozen Tundra anymore.

Last edited by Pikes Peak

Lions vs. Bears on Thanksgiving. That could be good.  2nd game is Dallas vs Giants and wraps up with Dolphins at Packers.    A good slate of games.   

Wisconsin deer hunters luck out again too.   They play San Fran at San Fran on opening weekend so that will be a late afternoon or maybe Sunday night game. Then Thanksgiving is a night game and no game on the 2nd Sunday.       

Last edited by ammo

Game 1 in Brazil, I'm screwed for watching on TV due to it being streamed, hope Packers radio network covers it so I can at least listen. If the Thanksgiving game is also streamed I'm screwed again as far as watching on TV. With no smart TV and no plans to buy one until my old trusty Panasonic plasma TV bites the dust these streaming games are beyond my capability to even try to stream. Sucks to be me sometimes.

Looks like they're hoping Twin Cities Packers fans are impatient and buy YouTube TV early. Week 18 is unknown.

Week 1 - Good (Friday in Brazil)
Week 2 - Both at noon
Week 3 - Both at noon
Week 4 - Vs.
Week 5 - Good (Vikings in London early, Green Bay 3:25)
Week 6 - Good (Vikings bye)
Week 7 - Both at noon
Week 8 - Good (Vikings play Thursday)
Week 9 - Good (Vikings noon, Packers 3:25)
Week 10 - Packers bye
Week 11 - Both at noon
Week 12 - Good (Vikings at noon, Packers at 3:25)
Week 13 - Good (Thanksgiving night)
Week 14 - Good (Thursday Night Football)
Week 15 - Good (Sunday Night Football)
Week 16 - Good (Monday Night Football)
Week 17 - Vs.
Week 18 - ??? TBD

Colts and Titans I kind of get, but I'd think Texans and Bears would want to be featured. Neither Bears game may be on Minnesota TV.

Last edited by Herschel
@DurangoDoug posted:

If the Thanksgiving game is also streamed I'm screwed again as far as watching on TV. With no smart TV and no plans to buy one until my old trusty Panasonic plasma TV bites the dust these streaming games are beyond my capability to even try to stream. Sucks to be me sometimes.

Thanksgiving game should be an NBC game available too all.

@Dr._Bob posted:

Now I need to figure out how many games will be inaccessible because I'm in the Vikings viewing area.  YouTube or not YouTube?  That is the expensive question.

IPTV…. I pay 15 bucks a month and get every channel and every sport event. This includes  pay per view like MMA and boxing.

@Herschel posted:

Looks like they're hoping Twin Cities Packers fans are impatient and buy YouTube TV early. Week 18 is unknown.

Week 1 - Good (Friday in Brazil)
Week 2 - Both at noon
Week 3 - Both at noon
Week 4 - Vs.
Week 5 - Good (Vikings in London early, Green Bay 3:25)
Week 6 - Good (Vikings bye)
Week 7 - Both at noon
Week 8 - Good (Vikings play Thursday)
Week 9 - Good (Vikings noon, Packers 3:25)
Week 10 - Packers bye
Week 11 - Both at noon
Week 12 - Good (Vikings at noon, Packers at 3:25)
Week 13 - Good (Thanksgiving night)
Week 14 - Good (Thursday Night Football)
Week 15 - Good (Sunday Night Football)
Week 16 - Good (Monday Night Football)
Week 17 - Vs.
Week 18 - ??? TBD

Colts and Titans I kind of get, but I'd think Texans and Bears would want to be featured. Neither Bears game may be on Minnesota TV.

Texas at GB is week 7 at Noon, on CBS. Weird to have two up and coming teams play the early game, isn't it? Seems like a match made for Prime Time, or at least the 3:25pm start.

Last edited by mrtundra

I just checked the vikings' schedule for broadcast conflicts with the Packers. There are 4, maybe 5, Packer games that will not be aired, in western Wisconsin, due to the vikings playing at the same time. Those games are: Week 2, The Packers's Home Opener, vs the Colts; Week 3, The Packers at Tennessee Titans; Week 7, Packers vs Houston at Lambeau (maybe this game will get flexed); Week 11, The Packers at Chicago Bears; and the Week 18 game has yet to be determined who, when and where we play. We play the vikings in Week 4. The Week 4 game is the 1st game that Packers fans, where I live, get to see a Packer game, since the Brazil game in week 1 .  One would think the League could fix these conflicts. One would think, but it is the NFL we are talking about, here.

@DurangoDoug posted:

Game 1 in Brazil, I'm screwed for watching on TV due to it being streamed, hope Packers radio network covers it so I can at least listen. If the Thanksgiving game is also streamed I'm screwed again as far as watching on TV. With no smart TV and no plans to buy one until my old trusty Panasonic plasma TV bites the dust these streaming games are beyond my capability to even try to stream. Sucks to be me sometimes.

It's extremely cheap to find a streaming device that will work - Chromecast, FireStick, ROKU, your laptop! iPad, etc. hell even your phone will work with a WiFi connection or even an HDMI cable from your phone.

It doesn't suck to be you.....just do a little research and you'll see it's easy and very inexpensive.

@H5 posted:

A fast pace is okay.

Speaking of pace

I had this discussion with my charming bride decades ago. One fine Sunday she tersely noted that I drank an entire 6 pack of Spaten during the Packer game !

I said " that's only 2 beers / hour !"  and she backed off a little and said,
"OK, I guess that's not too bad"

( of course I had 3 before the game and a few more after the win, but that selective framing bought me freedom from the tyranny of "counting my beers" )

I wonder how many game-day beers I'll drink in the Packers 2024 season ?
10/game x 20 games = 200.

I'm old, so take the under 

I like that the last 2 games are against divisional foes but really would have liked it if the first 2 were against those teams as well. I really liked that format and knowing that those matchups could be critical when it came to how the season ends.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.