Skip to main content

We get the ball first.

Drive down, get 7, let the D play.

As I said earlier, this is a brawlers game. Show just as much as you need to win.  It's already obvious the queens don't like playing our D and have maybe a play or 2 to beat it.  We have adjusted.

Batten down the hatches and LET'S GO PACK!!

If they Vikings weren't going to try and get into fg range there they should have let clock run down to 3 seconds and thrown a Hail Mary. 

Last 2 weeks the Packers have 3 combined first half points. This is the 3rd time in the last 5 games they've failed to score a TD in the first half. 

2+ months of the same crap but MAYBE next week the players will beat man coverage. Just gotta keep wishing and hoping, or at least that's what the coaching staff has been doing with this offense I guess. Maybe they'll hit RichRod on those out routes so often that one time he may actually get past the defender and rumble for more than 2 yards. Just keep doing it

That may be true Titm... but looked like he was hurt again with those ribs on the sideline.

Either way, these boys have to find the way to get it going.

I have faith that they can.  This game is not done.

titmfatied posted:
Iron posted:

Regardless it was a low percentage throw and shows desperation by the offense

That seems about where they should be at, unfortunately.

Disagree, Iron. Rodgers makes that throw in his sleep. Except this year obviously.

Jones had 5 yards on the defender. A good throw in stride is an easy TD.

I never would have thought Cobb would be this bad.  Couple the with just a little beast here and there, no wonder our O sucks!   I am convinced the D will need to score to win this game.  Well...almost. 

There is no way to see how this team can make it to the Super Bowl, in-fact they are more likely to be whipped out of the playoffs in embarrassing fashion. I have zero confidence this team can catch any sort of momentum ride at this point. Let's just hope we get some o-line help in the offseason and some of the expectations with the young receivers comes to be next season. I'm glad #18 is still with the team.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.