Skip to main content

The collapse of this team and the complete embarrassment of this offense sits at the feet of MM. Freakin Josh Freeman comes off the streets and has more success throwing the ball today for the Colts than Rodgers is having. Time for MM to hire an actual OC because this scheme and the offensive coaches complete inability to adjust it has left this as one of the worst overall offensive units in the NFL....which should never even happen with a QB like Rodgers

MichiganPacker2 posted:

Collinsworth - credit for defensive game plan? It's the same defense almost every team has run against GB since the Broncos game. 

And no adjustments to attack what is an absolute defensive game plan from any team you face. This team needs to get some youth injected with no memory of the choke job from last years NCF championship game

Music City posted:

They're tanking this game... It's the only explanation for it. They cannot be this bad unless it's purposely. I cannot believe what I'm watching is a prepared, competent football team trying to win the gable. 

only if they've been tanking the season. By the way, when the Pack was 6-0, the offense was showing signs of ineptitude. 

Just in general, I've felt like Aaron Rodgers hasn't played well in a couple months, but tonite he really has no chance.  Tonite is not his fault, he is surrounded by ineptitude.  The only QBs out there that could do anything with this offense are guys like Russell Wilson or Cam Newton who could at least run a bit.  Even they woukd struggle with what is around Rodgers tonite.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.