Skip to main content

Jody posted:
CAPackfan posted:

fumble for TD and the Packers are routed for another week. 4-6 their last 10 games and a hail mary miracle away from 3-7. This is simply a bad football team

only 1 unit has made this a bad team, and that is the receiving group 

offensive line?

bigdoggyjude posted:

It's time to look for the silver linings - one is we won't need to listen to Collinsworth next year as I doubt we will get the Sunday night invitation

I usually move up more spots on the season ticket waiting list after a disappointing year.   I think this qualifies despite our playoff boundness.

Get to the playoffs healthy. I've been saying it since the first Detroit loss. We are in the playoffs, this schit show fukin sucks but you never know what can happen in the playoffs. Stay fukin healthy.

Is Abby inactive?   He can run to a spot and stand still as good as anyone.  

Glad McStupidalazyface is keeping the Janis! Jet sweep in his back pocket til the playoffs.  

Ok Packer fans. When MM gets up to the podium and says "we're one of 12 playoff teams and we're going to approach it like we have just as good a chance as anyone" no acts of violence. Think of your loved ones.

Grave Digger posted:

Get to the playoffs healthy. I've been saying it since the first Detroit loss. We are in the playoffs, this schit show fukin sucks but you never know what can happen in the playoffs. Stay fukin healthy.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.